Harlington Crib Sheeting
Bright blooms in reds and pinks are cast against a solid white ground for crib sheeting that’s big on contrast and vibrant, contemporary style.
- Fitted crib sheet is pure cotton percale interwoven with organic cotton fibers.
- Easy-Care finish.
- 200-thread count.
- Images provided (left) show bumper’s distinct interior and exterior patterns; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Machine wash.
- Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Our Easy-Care finish ensures that bedding emerges smooth from the dryer.
- Bumper is filled with polyester batting; features nine pairs of ties along the top and bottom.
- Crib skirt is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts; four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only, rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- 36 x 50"
- 12 x 16"
- 10 x 160"
- 28 x 52"; 16" drop length
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 28 x 52"; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Shipping Info