Kendall Convertible Crib
- Delivery Discount
Take it home today! Our Kendall Crib is available in Simply White for purchase and pickup from select stores. Contact your local store for availability.
Beautifully made and incredibly versatile, our Kendall Collection features Craftsman-inspired details that coordinate with nearly any style. Plus, each piece is constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity. Our Kendall Convertible Crib effortlessly converts from a crib to a safe and cozy toddler bed, guaranteeing your little one a safe night's sleep through all of their important milestones.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar wood.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction, and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
- Mattress platform, which is made of metal, offers three height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 57" wide x 32" long x 44" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor is 39"
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 57" wide x 32" deep x 44" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor: 39"
- Clearance to floor: 11"
- Crib Ends: 2" thick
- Crib Sides: 1.5" thick
- Crib features fixed side rails.
- Distance between slats: 2"
- Mattress Platform: 51" wide x 27" deep
- Settings for mattress platform from floor: 25", 20", 15"
- Weight: 77 pounds
- Conversion Kit: 40.75" long x 17" high x 1" thick
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item. In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below.
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale
For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Guides and Tools