Jackson Nursery Bedding Set
The colorful world beneath the sea is depicted on a collection where everything that touches your baby’s skin is made of pure organic cotton. This bedding features navy blue whales and small, bright fish swimming across percales, ginghams and yarn-dyed stripes in a ripple-quilted design that’s accented with decorative stitching.
- Pure cotton percale.
- 200-thread count.
- Expertly quilted by hand and filled with pure cotton batting.
- Quilt is bordered by a cotton gingham percale.
- Reverses to a blue and white striped percale.
- Crib skirt is pure cotton percale appliquéd with cheery whales and fish.
- Sheets are pure organic cotton percale and Oeko-tex certified.
- Set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Personalization is available on the quilt for an additional $7.00.
- Machine wash.
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of 100% cotton percale fibers. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for your children and healthy for the environment.
- Crib skirt is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts; four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only, rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- 36 x 50"
- 28 x 52"; 16" drop length
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.