Hayley Toddler Quilted Bedding
An artful layering of fabrics, appliqués and colors creates a special bedding collection. Sixteen different colors are used in the sheets, crafted of pure organic cotton, resulting in a richly detailed design. The hand-quilted patchwork bedding features a wealth of hand stitching, including cross-stitches and French knots, and a variety of fine cotton fabrics.
- Pure cotton percale.
- Quilt has pure cotton batting.
- Quilt and sham feature percale appliqués of butterflies, owls and trees.
- Quilt and sham reverse to tiny floral print.
- Sham has an envelope closure, insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Quilt has 270-gram-weight cotton batting.
- Woven of cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only, rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for baby.
- 36 x 50"
- 12 x 16"
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 28 x 52"; fits mattresses up to 8" high
- Machine wash.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.