Georgia Nursery Bumper
A truly chic color palette combined with bold chevron stripes gives this nursery design fresh style. The pure cotton quilt is sewn by hand in soft hues and crisp yellow piping. Pretty white petals are tossed across a sunny background on our matching bumper and sheets.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Bumper reverses to self and is filled with polyester batting.
- Bumper has 18 ties to securely fasten to crib sides.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of 100% cotton percale. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and wears well over time.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Bumper: 10" wide x 160" long
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.