Felt Wool Birdhouses
Sweet when hung alone and spectacular when hung in multiples, these eclectic birdhouses are hand fashioned of soft felted wool by fair-trade artisans in Nepal. Hand-applied appliqués add layers of color and whimsy.
- 5" diameter, 8.5" high
- Made by fair trade artisans in Nepal using soft 100% merino wool.
- Perfect for decorative indoor use, but also outdoor friendly and will house small birds such as wrens, nuthatches and titmice.
- Maintains structure for at least a year outdoors; lasts a lifetime indoors.
- Sheep’s wool is water resistant and durable and surface moisture dries quickly.
- Each birdhouse is crafted with sustainably sourced materials.
- Hangs from a hand harvested, braided hemp cord and a bamboo perch.
- Sold individually.
- Dimensions & Care
- Felted wool is naturally water repellent. If the birdhouse becomes soaked by heavy rain, it will dry itself if left in the open air and partial sun.
- Effects from avian use will vary; birds may nest inside, or pull at parts of the body to take wool for a new nest. Keep birdhouse away from squirrels that may damage the birdhouse.
- Colors may begin to fade if left in direct sunlight for more than two months. To avoid fading, hang in a shaded or protected area.
- Overall: 5" diameter, 8.5" high
- Weight: 3 ounces
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Gently hand wash with mild soap and cool water if desired; air dry.
- To re-shape if needed, soak in cool water, re-shape as desired; air dry.
- Do not machine wash or machine dry.
- Shipping Info
- Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.