Eli's Elephant Nursery Bedding
Hand-embroidered and appliquéd elephants parade across our quilt, bumper and sham.
- Pure cotton percale.
- Quilted by hand around motifs with French-knot and pick-stitch embroidered details.
- Pure cotton corduroy appliqués and concentric stitching creates wonderful texture.
- Quilt features a pole pocket for easy display and reverses to pure cotton percale; pure cotton fill.
- Green and blue elephants dance across a field of polka dots on the fitted crib sheet.
- Fitted crib sheet is pure cotton percale interwoven with organic cotton fibers; with an Easy-Care finish.
- Nursery Bumper Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, bumper and crib skirt.
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Images provided (left) show bumper’s distinct interior and exterior patterns; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of pure cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Yarn-dyed fabric has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Quilt is filled with 270-gram-weight cotton batting.
- Bumper is filled with polyester batting; features 9 pairs of pure cotton percale ties along the top and bottom.
- Secure bumper ties to the outside of the crib. Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- An Easy-Care finish ensures that fitted crib sheet emerges smooth and soft from the dryer.
- Crib sheet is made of soft cotton percale with 5% organic cotton fibers.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only, rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for baby.
- 36 x 50"
- 10 x 160"
- 12 x 16"
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"
- Fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Follow instructions on the care label.
- Machine wash in cold or warm water (as specified); gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry on low or medium heat (as specified).
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.