Dr. Robin Sunscreen & Body Wash
Created by a pediatric dermatologist and mom of three, these gentle products use safe, quality ingredients to protect your child’s sensitive skin. Small touches like charming packaging and kid-approved scents make them extra special.
- 3.5 fluid ounces
- All natural, chemical-free SPF 30+ sunscreen without irritating chemicals, phthalates, parabens, or fragrance.
- Active ingredients, titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, are natural minerals that are scientifically proven to be the most gentle and effective way to block UVA and UVB sun rays.
- Water resistant, never tested on animals, and formulated to minimize allergic reactions.
- 8 fluid ounces
- Organic quinoa helps gently moisturize delicate baby hair and skin with protein-rich amino acids.
- Coconut oil for gentle cleansing with its antibacterial properties.
- No parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, sodium lauryl sulfate or irritating chemicals.
- Ideal for normal, sensitive or eczema-prone skin.
- Dimensions & Care
- This gentle tear-free cleanser is specifically formulated with only the most essential ingredients to safely cleanse and moisturize children’s delicate skin and hair.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.