Like the 1930s dresser that inspired it, this cabinet is rich with period details: a carved apron, grooved posts, turned legs and cut-glass knobs. The painted finish is dry brushed for lots of texture and glimpses of the wood underneath.
- 26" wide x 18.5" deep x 39" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid wood frame.
- Features one drawer, and a cabinet with an adjustable shelf.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from solid wood and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures structural integrity over time.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Overall: 26" wide x 18.5" deep x 39" high
- Cabinet Interior (without shelves): 21.5" wide x 16" deep x 21.5" high
- Drawer: 21.5" wide x 16" deep x 6" high
- Weight: 78 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.