Chesapeake Sandbox with Awning
A sandbox is a child’s place to build, dig, create and learn. For high value and lasting quality, we’ve made ours of naturally weather-resistant FSC-certified eucalyptus, and added a cotton-canvas cover for built-in shade. Big enough for two to three kids to play together, it's compact enough to fit easily in most yards.
- 51" square, 52" high
- Crafted of FSC-certified, moisture-resistant eucalyptus.
- Shade canopy is cotton canvas.
- A polyurethane finish provides unparalleled durability and water resistance.
- Chesapeake finish coordinates with both Pottery Barn and Pottery Barn Kids' Chesapeake collection.
- To learn about our commitment to the environment, watch the president of FSC-US talk about PBK's role in supporting forest stewardship.
- Depicted flags are not included.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Eucalyptus is a dense, fine-grained hardwood that’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Wood is certified sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council, a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and tenon-and-groove joinery ensure structural integrity.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Sandbox Overall: 51" square, 52" high
- Interior dimensions: 43.5" square
- Cover Overall: 43.5" square x 6" high
- Weight: 60.5 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5–7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Info.
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations. Excludes In-Home delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Please note we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99. For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.