Chesapeake Potters Bench
Our sturdy bench gives kids a place to get their hands dirty as they mix soil and tend plants. Built of FSC-certified eucalyptus with a weather-safe finish, the bench has a removable aluminum bin for mess-free soil mixing.
- 28" wide x 18" deep x 41.5" high
- Frame is expertly crafted of FSC-certified solid eucalyptus and weather-resistant hardware.
- Insert is constructed of galvanized iron.
- Features three hooks and a fixed shelf.
- A polyurethane finish provides unparalleled durability and water resistance.
- Hardware is finished in antique brass.
- Assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards
- Eucalyptus is a dense, fine-grained hardwood that’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Wood is certified sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council, a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Overall: 28" wide x 18" deep x 41.5" high
- Shelf: 25.5" wide x 6" deep x 1" thick
- Insert: 12" wide x 10" deep x 4.5" high
- Clearance Under Shelf: 4"
- Weight: 37 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Shipping Info
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.