Catalina Stair Loft Bed
Kids love climbing a grand staircase up to bed every night. Our beautifully built loft bed has room below for another bed, or you can add a desk to make a cozy study nook.
- 50.5" wide x 98.75" long x 75.75" high
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8.5'
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture
- Expertly crafted with kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- Features a side-mounted staircase.
- Slat-roll foundation is designed for use with or without a box spring.
- Finish is hand applied in layers for exceptional richness.
- This bunk bed does not convert into two separate beds.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame and tenon-and-groove construction for structural integrity.
- Built from solid wood, hardwood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids and sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- A bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk; do not use a box spring on bunk.
- Overall: 50.5" wide x 98.75" long x 75.75" high
- Platform: 38" wide x 75" long
- Side Rail: 75" long x 21.75" high x 2.75" thick
- Staircase: 19.5" wide x 50.5" deep x 54" high
- Steps (6): 15.25" wide x 7.5" deep x 8.5" high
- Clearance Under Loft: 75" wide x 37.5" deep x 54" high
- Weight: 308 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Guides and Tools