Catalina Extra-Wide Dresser
Clean lines and classic beadboard make the Catalina Collection as versatile as it is beautiful. From the bedroom to the study furniture, they're expertly crafted pieces that will never go out of style. Favorite details include lathe-turned legs, solid wood bun feet and oversized wooden knobs made for little hands.
- 56" wide x 18" deep x 31" high
- Built from solid mahogany wood, mahogany veneers on select finishes, and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the dresser will endure over time.
- Equipped with three small and four larger drawers.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Fitted with oversized knobs that are easy for small fingers to grasp.
- Detailed with solid wood bun feet.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 56" wide x 18" deep x 31" high
- Small Drawer Interior (3): 14" wide x 13" deep x 3.5" high
- Large Drawer Interior (4): 22.5" wide x 13" deep x 5.5" high
- Feet: 3.5" diameter, 3" high
- Weight: 115 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.