Catalina Console Bookcase, Chestnut
This versatile console has two shelves and two cubbies for books, toys and other favorite things.
- 29" wide x 14" deep x 33.5" high
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame.
- Detailed with bun feet.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Cubbies fit our Sabrina Baskets or Galvanized Buckets (both sold separately).
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Simple assembly.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Built from solid wood and MDF.
- Joints are reinforced with dowels.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 29" wide x 14" deep x 33.5" high
- Upper Shelf: 26" wide x 6.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Middle Shelf: 26" wide x 12.5" deep x 11" high
- Bottom Cubby Interior (2): 12.5" wide x 12" deep x 11" high
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.