Carolina Collectors Table
Extra storage means less clutter, so we’ve built an easy-access compartment under the top of our activity table. It comes in two versions: one with a see-through Plexiglas surface and a wood divider to organize all kinds of collections, and the other with a wood top that has a chalkboard on the reverse side, so kids can draw and doodle.
- 24" square, 21" high
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried wood frame.
- Comes with acrylic top or chalkboard top with divided-storage unit.
- Acrylic top features an 11-cubby divider.
- Chalkboard top features a four-cubby divider.
- Hand finished in layers for exceptional richness.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Assembly required.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Built from solid wood and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures structural integrity over time.
- Finished by hand for a vintage look, then sealed with a protective child-safe lacquer.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 24" square, 21" high
- Cubby Interior: 17" square, 3" high
- Clearance Under Table:18"
- Weight: 45 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.