Genevieve Gorder for Capel, Khaki Diamond Rug
Fashioned by famed interior designer Genevieve Gorder of HGTV, this pure New Zealand wool rug features a stylized diamond pattern, inspired by the needlework she had seen while traveling in Norway. She says, “The geometric patterns were almost tribal and so familiar, though some over 1,000 years old. This rug is a Scandinavian homage to the Mandala.” It’s manufactured by Capel, offering top-of-the-line quality and softness perfect for a bedroom or play space.
- Handwoven of pure New Zealand wool.
- Reversible for twice the wear.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Self bound for enduring quality.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 100% wool.
- Yarn-dyed rugs have incredibly rich color that hold their vibrancy over time.
- Self binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its shape.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 7' wide x 9' long (84" wide x 108" long)
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Shipping Info
This item ships directly from our manufacturer. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.