Camp Bunk System and Twin Bed Set
Designed to create extra space in the bedroom, our Camp Bunk System combines the charm and strength of classic plank furniture with the versatility of a completely modular setup.
- Bunk System: 42.5" wide x 80" long x 79" high
- Twin Bed: 42" wide x 80" long x 47" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid wood frame.
- Includes top bunk with guardrail, ladder, desk, drawer, and an open shelving unit.
- Desk, drawer and open shelving unit are accessible from both sides.
- Create room for two by adding an extra bed below (sold separately).
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Download our Camp Bedroom Collection brochure.
- Shop our Lullaby Mattress Collection. Bunk mattress fits upper bunk, lower bed fits a standard twin-sized mattress; mattresses are sold separately.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame and tenon-and-groove construction for structural integrity.
- Includes 2 guardrails for the bunk and a solid wood ladder.
- Built from solid wood, hardwood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Artisans lightly sand our Weathered Navy finish to reveal darker hues below. Our rich Espresso finish is applied in layers for exceptional depth of color. Rustic Sun Valley pieces begin with a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. Once dry, the surface is subtly distressed for the special warmth and rich patina of a treasured heirloom. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- A bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk; do not use a box spring on bunk.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall (without ladder): 42.5" wide x 80" long x 79" high
- Overall (with ladder): 66.5" wide x 80" long x 79" high
- 42" wide x 80" long x 47" high
- Headboard and Footboard: 42" wide x 25" high x 2.5" thick
- Side Rails: 6.5" high
- Clearance under side rails: 54"
- Mattress Size: bunk
- Ladder: 13.5" wide x 61" high
- Projection of ladder's feet from bed: 24"
- Open area under loft: 44.5" wide x 42" deep x 54" high
- Open area above desk: 37" wide x 17.5" deep x 22" high
Desk Area Overall (including open area above desktop)
- 42.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 54" high
- Desktop: 38" wide x 15" deep
- Drawers: 2
- Left Drawer Interior: 19.5" wide x 13" deep x 2.5" high
- Right Drawer Interior: 12" wide x 13" deep x 2.5" high
- Cabinet Interior: 14" wide x 16" deep x 15.5" high
- Shelf inside cabinet (1, adjustable): 13.5" wide x 15.5" deep
- Adjustable Shelf Positions: 3
- Area under desk for chair: 22" wide x 16" deep x 24.5" high
- Clearance under cabinet: 8"
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- IN-HOME DELIVERY Items showing this symbol (H) are delivered by our In-Home Delivery service. With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (except for select cribs and changing tables, which require owner assembly), and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday - Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we're proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only (We're sorry, but only items marked with this symbol may be sent via In-Home Delivery.) Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.