Camp Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
An American classic, our Camp Collection combines the charm and strength of classic plank furniture with fun, colorful style. Recessed paneling, square block posts and brushed nickel drawer pulls add the details that make this collection special. Expert craftsmen make each piece from sturdy, built-to-last materials.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, plywood, rubberwood and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame, tenon-and-groove joinery, and corner blocking for structural integrity.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8'
- Slat-roll foundation on lower bunk is designed for use without a box spring.
- Optional trundle can be used under lower bunk without a mattress for extra storage.
- Bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk, lower bunk fits a standard twin-sized or bunk mattress, and trundle fits our trundle mattress; do not use a box spring on either bunk.
- This bunk bed can be converted into two separate beds.
- Includes 2 guardrails for the top bunk and a solid wood ladder that can be attached on either side.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Mattresses are sold separately.
- Bunk Bed: 45" wide x 80" long x 72" high
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (without ladder): 42.5" wide x 80" long x 72" high
- Overall (with ladder): 45" wide x 80" long x 72" high
- Clearance between side rails of top and bottom bunks: 36"
- Ladder: 14" wide x 47" high x 3" thick
- Weight: 200 pounds
- 42.5" wide x 80" long x 32.5" high
- Headboard and Footboard: 2.5" thick
- Short Upper Guardrail: 61" wide x 16" high x 1" thick
- Long Upper Guardrail: 75" wide x 16" high x 1" thick
- Distance between top of guardrail and slat roll: 14"
- Side Rails: 75" wide x 6" high x 0.75" thick
- Distance between upper side rail and floor, at high position: 51"
- 42.5" wide x 80" long x 39.5" high
- Headboard and Footboard: 2.5" thick
- Side Rails: 75" long x 6" high x 0.75" thick
- Distance between lower side rail and floor, at high position: 10.5"
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Guides and Tools