Cameron 2 Cubby & 2 Base Set
Our Cameron Wall System is perfect for nursery storage with 2 cubbies and 2 bases. As your baby grows and belongings multiply, add more cubbies and bases to customize the storage to fit the space. Tip resistant kit included. Assembly required. Available finishes listed below.
All finishes in a color story coordinate with each other. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey, and Honey are all designed to coordinate and sit in the same room with each other.
- Cubby: 29" x 14 "x 26.25" h
- Base: 29" x 21" x 15.5" h
- Storage Base: 29" x 21" x 15.5" h
- Cubby & Open Base Set: 29" x 21" x 40" h
- Cubby & Storage Base Set: 29" x 21" x 40" h
- 2 Cubby & 2 Open Base Set: 58" x 21" x 40" h
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture
- Built from solid sap gum and poplar wood, wood veneers on select finishes and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bookcase will endure over time.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Dimensions & Care
- Cubby & open base set is 29" x 21" x 40" h
- Cubby & storage base set is 29" x 21" x 40" h
- 4 Cubby & 2 open base set is 58" x 21" x 64.5" h
- 2 Cubby & 2 open base set is 58" x 21" x 40" h
- Cubby overall: 29" x 14" x 24.5" h
- Cubbies: 13" x 13" x 11" h
- Sits back from front of base: 7"
- Weight: 41.5 lbs
- Made from MDF*, Spruce or Maple veneer on select finishes.
- Edge Banding: Spruce, Rubberwood or Poplar
- Finish: Oil-based paint or stain, non-toxic lacquer sealant.
- MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard): A man-made fiberboard consisting of wood fibers and resin binders. Suitable for painted furnishings and commonly used as a base for veneers, MDF features uniform consistency with no knots and adheres well to finishes. Density is about the same as a medium-weight hardwood and is more structurally stable.
- As a safety precaution, Cubbies include a tipping-restraint. One bracket mounts to the wall, the other is mounted to the furniture piece and a nylon strap secures the two.
- Cameron Wall System accomodates Sabrina Baskets, sold separately in medium and large sizes. Both sizes are 12" square, medium is 6" high, large is 9.5" high.
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry lint-free cloth. Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp, cloth. We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.