The Belden Collection is the perfect solution for shared or small spaces. The platform and bunk beds are made out of solid wood frames and feature extra storage. To finish off the collection, we use appliqué molding on drawer fronts and brushed Nickel drawer pulls.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried solid pine frame.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Nightstand has one drawer and a lower shelf to keep essentials at hand.
- Nightstand: 20.75" wide x 16" deep x 27" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20.75" wide x 16" deep x 27" high
- Drawer: 14.25" wide x 13.25" deep x 4.25" high
- Weight: 43 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.