Belden Nightstand, Chestnut
Kids can keep favorite books, journals and other before-bed necessities close at hand with our new Belden Nightstand. We’ve crafted it with solid wood framing, beadboard paneling and a spacious open shelf with a convenient cord cutout at the back.
- 20.75" wide x 16" deep x 27" high
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried solid pine frame.
- Nightstand has one drawer and a lower shelf to keep essentials at hand.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 20.75" wide x 16" deep x 27" high
- Drawer: 14.25" wide x 13.25" deep x 4.25" high
- Weight: 43 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.