Nautical Flag Banner
by The TomKat Studio
How to Assemble the Nautical Flag Banner
1. Download and print the flag banner template using a color printer.
2. Cut out each rectangular flag using scissors or a paper cutter.
3. Fold each rectangular flag in half.
4. Use tape runner to apply adhesive to the full length of the back side of each folded flag.
5. Leaving enough extra twine on the end for handling purposes, place twine in the fold of the first flag. Fold over and press both sides together to secure the flag.
6. Trim the end of the flag from each side at a 45 degree angle to create the double-pointed flag shape.
7. Continue with your desired number of flags.