Tools and Materials:
- 1 bag pretzel sticks
- 1 bag blue candy melting wafers*
- 1 bag yellow candy melting wafers*
- Wax paper
- Cookie sheet
*If your local grocery store doesn't carry these, you can find them in your local craft store's cake decorating aisle.
- Melt candy in a double boiler or microwave according to package instructions
- Dip pretzels about 2/3 of the way into melted candy
- Twirl around pot until covered. shake to remove any excess
- Place on cookie sheet lined with wax paper
- Place in refrigerator until set
© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.