Ghost Marshmallow Cake
Turn your favorite cake recipe into a fright-night delight. With its pretty white frosting and gaggle of ghosts, this cake makes a stunning addition to the dessert table.
- Your favorite cake recipe
- Large and small marshmallows
- Black icing tube with small tip
- White frosting
- Cover your favorite cake in white frosting.
- Use a toothpick to connect 2-3 marshmallows, with the largest ones on bottom.
- Add a dab of frosting on top of the marshmallow.
- Make two eyes with the black icing.
- Use another toothpick to attach each ghost to the top of the cake.