Paper Star Gift Tags
Make gift giving even more special with these festive gift tags in classic Hanukkah colors. Each is adorned with a number to represent which day of the festivities the gift will be given.
Tools & Materials:
- Royal blue paper
- Light blue paper (preferably translucent)
- White paper
- Card stock
- Double-sided tape
- Glue stick
- Optional: Glitter
- Draw a star on card stock and cut it out to make a star template.
- Use your template to cut out light blue and royal blue stars (you’ll need one of each color per gift).
- Layer a light blue star over a royal blue star and rotate the light blue one until you see all points of both stars. Fix them in this position with glue.
- On white paper, use a pencil to draw the numbers 1 through 8 (or go online for a printable template). Cut out each number and use glue to fasten to the top of your gift tag. To add extra sparkle, roll glue stick over each number and dust with glitter before attaching to the gift tag.
- Attach gift tags to presents using double-sided tape.