How to Assemble the Cupcake Toppers
1. Download and print the party circle template on medium-weight cardstock using a color printer.
2. Cut the printed page into columns using scissors.
3. Use your craft punch to punch out each design.
4. Lay each design face-down on a flat surface. Center the end of a lollipop stick on them, and attach with a white circle label or a piece of tape.
5. Insert a cupcake topper into center of each cupcake.
How to Assemble the Cupcake Wrappers
1. Download and print the wrapper template on medium-weight cardstock using a color printer.
2. Use scissors to cut out the wrapper designs.
3. Overlap the two ends and use double-sided tape to secure them together, creating a ring shape.
4. Drop one cupcake into each wrapper.