If you're hosting a holiday cookie exchange, your guests are going to need a way to bring home the delicious assortment of cookies they'll gather at your party.
Tools & Materials:
- Kraft paper boxes (one per child; available at craft stores)
- Construction paper in festive colors (red, green, white)
- Markers, crayons or other drawing tools
- Glue sticks
- Craft supplies such as pom-poms, glitter and sequins
- Before the party, cut out some simple shapes from your construction paper, such as Christmas trees, snowmen, reindeer or bells.
- Arrange a crafting table with the boxes and the crafting materials in the middle. Let each child decorate their box with whatever strikes their imagination.
- Let kids fill the boxes with cookies from your cookie exchange before bringing them home.