- Peanuts® Valentine's Tumblers $5.50 Special $1.97
- Peanuts® Valentine's Placemat $9.50 Special $2.97
- Gingham Charger $8.50 Sale $4.99
- Red & White Napkin $5.50 Sale $2.99
- Snoopy® Heart Chairbacker $19.50 Special $6.97
- Peanuts® "I Love You This Much" Mailbox Chairbacker $19.50 Special $6.97
- "Be Mine " Heart Garland $24.50 Special $8.97
- Valentine's Day XO Sentiment Garland $22 Special $7.97
- Peanuts® Classroom Valentine $19.50 Special $6.97
- Hearts Emoji Classroom Valentine $16.50 Sale $5.99
- Cool Emoji Classroom Valentine $12.50 Special $4.97
- You're Outta This World Classroom Valentine $12.50 Special $4.97
- Donut Classroom Valentine $16.50 Special $5.97
- Mermaid Classroom Valentine $12.50 Special $4.97
- Valentines Day Classroom Goodies $4.99 – $5.99
- Unicorn Tattoos Valentine's Day Card Set $4.99
- Pirate Tattoos Valentine's Day Card Set $4.99
- Googly Eyes Valentine's Day Card Set $4.99
- Cat Stickers Valentine's Day Card Set $4.99
- Dino Valentine's Day Card Set $5.99
- Sunglasses Valentine's Day Card Set $6.99
- Abigail Jewelry Stand $39 Special $31
- Charm Necklaces $6.99 – $22
- Gold Saturn Chain Charm Necklace $9.99 – $26
- Gold Pearl Chain Charm Necklace $9.99 – $26
- Gold Chain Charm Necklace $9.99 – $26
- Gold Personalized Birthstone Bracelet $9.99 – $26
Valentine’s Day Decor
When you have children, part of the magic of celebrating every holiday throughout the year is decorating for each special day. Even if your children are in pre-school or are toddler age, it’s never too early to show them the joyfulness of decorating for these times of celebration. Because Valentine’s Day is one of the only major holidays between the winter holidays and Easter, it’s an ideal time to deck the halls in Valentine-themed colors such as red, pink and white. There’s a wealth of kid-friendly designs and decorations available from Pottery Barn Kids that are sure to enliven any room you wish to decorate, including your kitchen and playroom.
Get your play area or kitchen ready for the big day with different pieces of Valentine’s Day decor to set the scene. Chairbackers are a great way to brighten up your dining room or eat-in kitchen, sending a message of love to your child as they sit down to a Valentine’s Day breakfast, lunch or dinner. Choose from different chairbackers, each with an adorable, heartfelt message, such as “P.S. I Love You,” “Love Notes” or a simple but meaningful note that says “Love.” Each chairbacker has the option for you to add your own personalized text or a name, which makes a great Valentine’s Day gift for your child. Every chairbacker also has a pocket, which is a fun way of storing valentines that your child receives at school or for stowing small art supplies so you can make your own valentines for the big day.
There are plenty of other types of decor you can use to celebrate for the holiday. Choose from different garland shapes to add a bit of festive valentine cheer to your kitchen or playroom. Choose from wool felt garland in the shape of pink hearts, or delicate white garland that reads, “Little Love.” This festive garland also works well in a nursery or child’s bedroom, or even in a foyer or hallway. Additionally, you can opt for a heart-shaped mobile to dangle over your child’s crib, or for placement in your child’s bedroom. This heart-shaped mobile sends a message of love not only at Valentine’s Day, but for every day throughout the year.
Other wall decorations that can work well in your living room, bedroom or child’s bedroom include a white and gold sequin heart tapestry, which is ideal for a spring or Easter celebration too, or a cloud-shaped wall hanging with a sweet message. Another terrific choice includes a gold heart mirror, which might look lovely above your child’s dresser or wardrobe any time of year. A brightly colored red wooden heart that proclaims “LOVE” in capital letters also sends a clear Valentine’s Day message, but it remains a great sentiment through any season.
If your child wants to make gifts or cards for Valentine’s Day, there are a few choices that are sure to make classmates and teachers smile. Your child’s teacher may appreciate a personalized tote that reads “I Love My Teacher,” or a family member or other parent might love a tote bag that reads “I Love You Because.” Each canvas tote offers the option for personalization with the name of the recipient or your child’s name. If your child would like to make cards, choose from a pirate tattoo Valentine’s Day set, a googly eyes card set or a cat stickers set to bring smiles to classmates’ faces.
When shopping for your own little valentine for the holiday, they’re bound to appreciate a small plush toy, such as a lion, poodle or bunny. Choose from different colors, such as white, brown or pink, for a cuddly stuffed critter to cherish all year. Older girls may appreciate a small gift of jewelry. Choose from charm necklaces or personalized birthstone bracelets to give them a warm, beautiful gift for a Valentine’s Day they’ll always remember.