- Spencer Stainless Rectangle Bento Box $39.50
- Spencer Stainless Small Container $10.50
- Spencer Stainless Medium Container $12.50
- Spencer Stainless Sandwich Container $16.50 – $18.50
- Spencer Stainless Dual Compartment Food Storage $25.50 – $27.50
- Spencer Stainless Nesting Trio $29.50
- Spencer Clear Food Storage Sets $16.50
- Spencer Bento Box Containers $16.50
- Stasher™ Silicone Reusable Sandwich & Snack Bag $12.50 – $14.50
- Spencer Stainless Steel Turquoise Containers $16.50 Sale $5.99
- Stainless Steel Classic Food Storage Set $39.50
- Spencer Dual Compartment Food Storage $12.50
- Spencer Chip & Dip Containers $10.50 Sale $3.99
- Mackenzie Hot & Cold Containers $19.50 – $24.50 Sale $11 – $24.50
- Heroes & Villains Hot & Cold Containers $24.50 Sale $12.99 – $24.50
- Mackenzie Insulated Medium Water Bottles $19.50 – $24.50 Sale $12.99 – $24.50
- Mackenzie Insulated Large Water Bottles $22.50 – $26.50 Sale $13.99 – $26.50
- Heroes & Villains Insulated Water Bottles $24.50 – $26.50 Sale $8.99 – $26.50
- Stainless Sandwich Cutters $7.50 Sale $2.99 – $7.50
- Utensils & Carrying Case Set $8.50
- Heroes & Villains Freezer Packs $4.50 Sale $1.99
- Freezer Packs $4.50 Sale $2.99
- Freezer Packs $4.50 Sale $1.99
Sending your child off to school with a lunch from home is the only way to ensure she has a nutritious yet delicious meal. But what you pack that lunch in is just as important as the food itself. At Pottery Barn Kids, we offer a variety of lunch containers along with all the accessories you need to ensure your little one eats well every single day, even when you can’t be there by her side.
Our containers made from stainless-steel are more durable than glass and don’t contain the potentially harmful chemicals found in some plastic lunch containers available today. Each one is BPA free and is also free from phthalates and lead. They’re safe enough to hold any food products and safe enough to clean in the dishwasher. Plus, these containers are FDA approved. The translucent lids — which come in colors including navy and pink –– make it easy for your kids to see what’s inside.
Our containers also come in a variety of sizes and shapes. Smaller containers are great for snacks like crackers, berries, grapes and dry cereal. You will even find one that is the perfect size for your child’s favorite peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Mix and match the pieces, or consider a lunch container with dual compartments, a nesting set or a bento box with four separate compartments. No matter which one you choose, you’ll find it fits easily into practically any lunch bag. These containers also help keep toddlers and preschoolers calm during long car rides and are ideal to pack for trips to the beach and other vacation destinations. Or, you can just throw one in the /shop/baby/diaper-bag diaper bag for a day of running errands.
If you do prefer plastic lunch containers, we offer a selection of safe and durable designs that help keep your child’s food fresh. Made from Tritan shatter-resistant plastic, these containers stand up to stains and scratches unlike anything you have ever used before. As a parent, you know that’s important when little hands carry them around. Mix and match shapes and sizes, and select from your choice of lids in multiple kid-friendly colors. Some even come with a freezable pack that fits inside the lid to keep chilled food cool for hours. Each one of our plastic lunch containers is free of BPA and phthalates.
Now that you’ve taken care of the food, it’s time to think about beverages. That’s why we offer top-quality water bottles to help keep your kids hydrated throughout the day. Available in prints ranging from mermaids, rainbows and hearts to your favorite big name super heroes, these stainless-steel bottles feature polypropylene lids and are both lead and BPA free. They’re lightweight too, so even the smallest members of your family can carry them around with ease, and they’re designed to last for your little one’s entire childhood. They’re also designed not leak when the vacuum valve is pressed down completely, and they fit inside most cupholders, so you can take them on the go. Don’t forget to have them personalized for an extra-fun touch and to prevent any sibling squabbles. Matching hot and cold containers are also available for those cold days when your little one might enjoy a nice hearty bowl of soup for lunch.
To make your little one’s lunch even more enjoyable, try adding a few extra accessories like our cloth napkins designed specifically for kids. These 10" square cotton napkins come in sets of five and are as cute as they are useful for soaking up spills. Stainless-steel sandwich cutters are available in shapes like trains, hearts, footballs and flowers. Just imagine the smile on your child’s face when she finds that her favorite turkey sandwich is shaped like a kitten. Do away with plastic utensils with our sets of kid-friendly forks and spoons that come in their own little carrying cases. And keep those sandwiches, yogurts, drinks and other fresh snacks cooler with our BPA- and phthalate-free freezer packs, available in dozens of cool shapes.