- My First Two Tone Play Table & Stool Set $299
- Carolina Small Play Table $149 – $169 Special $111 – $169
- Carolina Large Play Table $199 – $229 Special $149 – $229
- Carolina Craft Play Table $249 Special $186
- My First Table & Chairs $99 – $199 Special $74 – $199
- Carolina Large Table & 4 Chairs Set $475 Special $356
- Carolina Craft Table & 4 Chairs Set $525 Special $393
- Carolina Small Table & 2 Chairs Set $287 Special $215
- Carolina Grow-with-you Small Table $149 – $178 Special $111 – $133
- Carolina Grow-with-you Activity Table $199 – $427 Special $149 – $320
- Carolina Grow-with-you Craft Table $249 – $477 Special $186 – $357
- Carolina Grow-with-you Large Table $199 – $427 Special $149 – $320
- Carolina Grow with You Activity Carts $199 Special $149
- Carolina Grow-with-you Leg Sets $4.99 – $29 Special $4.99 – $21
- Finley Play Table $179 Special $134
- Parsons Activity Table $249 Special $161
- Parsons Play Table $199 Special $129
- Sloan My First Play Table $129
- Spindle Play Chairs $79 Special $59
- Carolina Play Chairs $69 – $79 Special $51 – $79
- Justina Blakeney Butterfly Chair $99 Sale $39.99
- Metal Play Chairs $89 Special $66
- Finley Play Chairs $79 Special $59 – $79
- My First Molded Back Play Chair $89
- Aaron Metal Play Table $249 Special $186
- My First Play Table Mat $49
- Play Table Mats $49 – $69
- Play Table Paper Roll $9
Play Tables & Chairs
When it comes to embellishing your child’s playroom and filling it with comfortable yet stylish furniture, there are several must-have items, like kids’ seating, tents and teepees. These are some of the cornerstone items for your children’s well-designed playroom. Whether your kids need to draw, color pictures, play with puzzles or host their friends for an indoor tea party, the playroom table should be comfortable, the right height and blend well with the existing decor. With a wide selection of play table and chairs available at Pottery Barn Kids, you’re bound to find the ideal set of furniture that fits your preference and last for a long time.
Our playroom tables have various features that pair well with an assortment of playroom rugs. Our Carolina tables feature a birch and Mercanti finish that adds flair to the playroom, and the legs are designed from solid rubberwood. The table features adjustable levelers that guarantee stability on uneven surfaces, while the additional drawers offer classic and easy storage space. Our Finley tables and chairs feature sculpted, turned legs and tapered feet that have been tested to meet required safety standards. Adroitly crafted with kiln-dried solid poplar wood, these tables and chairs are hand-finished in layers offering exceptional richness.
Opt for multicolored My First Play Tables and Chairs if you’re in search of something a bit more sophisticated, or stick with Crate play tables and metal play chairs that work just as well in any living room as they do in the playroom. My First Tables and Chairs are crafted from material that provides strength, and they are hand-finished for outstanding richness and depth of color. These pieces furniture should be protected from direct sunlight, and use of chemical cleansers and abrasives is not recommended.
In addition to adding some dynamism to your child’s playroom, our playroom chairs have a wide range of uses. Our Ruby play chairs can be used alone or with Anywhere Chairs and Beanbags® when your kids have a tea party. Ruby play chairs are inspired by vintage chair designs and boast a comfortable round back and gently tapered saber legs. Padded with a soft cushion and upholstered in linen blend fabrics, these chairs are ideal for pulling up to play tables and vanities. Choose wisely from our range of lavender velvet, bright pink, charcoal and navy Anywhere Chairs® that are super cozy and lightweight, which ensures they are easy to move from room to room.
Discover marvelous ways of creating a welcoming, casual environment in the playroom with our spindle tables and chairs. These options are perfect accompaniments to our wide variety of toy storage boxes. The spindle tables combine chic mid-century design and functionality, offering delicate legs and sleek, rounded tops. Due to the smooth hand-painted finish design, it is advisable not to apply abrasive cleaners. Rely on the final coat of lacquer on spindle chairs to provide extra durability. These playful chairs have a wide saddle seat and sturdy cigar-turned legs that have been proficiently crafted of solid wood.
Do you require more space to store children’s books and toys? Look no further than our stunning bookcases and wall systems that not only offer space for magazines but toy baskets as well. Just like our storage play tables, these bookcases are crafted of long-lasting materials, and exclusive finishes are applied by hand. The wall systems add style and refinement to the playroom and blend well with play tables and chairs.
Designed with young artists in mind, our art play tables feature ample workspace and storage on both sides for pencils and brushes. Kids can play with art and puzzles on the table and store them in the cut-out bins. The table also has the ability to hold a paper roll, making it ideal furniture for your creative kids’ playroom.