- Cameron Wall 3 Drawer Base Set $1,500 – $1,640 Special $1,349 – $1,475
- Build Your Own Grayson Wall System $449 – $799
- Grayson Dresser Base Wall Set $1,249 – $2,245 Special $1,119 – $2,199
- Grayson Cabinet Base Wall Set $1,099 – $2,095 Special $989 – $1,879
- Grayson Bookcase Tower $499
- Cameron Low Storage System with Open Bases $1,310 – $1,430 Special $1,179 – $1,285
- Build Your Own Cameron Wall System $215 – $419 Sale $128.99 – $419
- Cameron 3-Shelf Bookcase $299 Sale $148.99 – $299
- Cameron Small Space with Open Bases Storage Wall System $1,310 Special $1,215
- Cameron Extra-Wide Media Wall System $1,849 Special $1,659
- Cameron Creativity Storage System with Drawer Bases $2,165 Special $1,945
- Cameron Small Space with Drawer Bases Storage Wall System $1,450 – $1,570 Special $1,305 – $1,409
- Cameron Creativity Low Storage System with Open Bases $1,310 Special $1,179 – $1,215
- Cameron Toddler Wall System $2,175 – $2,355 Special $1,955 – $2,119
- Cameron 3 Cubby & 3 Drawer Base Storage System $1,500 – $1,620 Special $1,349 – $1,455
- Cameron Creativity Art Storage System with Open Bases $1,955 Special $1,759
- Cameron Creativity Storage System with Open Bases $1,955 Special $1,759
- Cameron Creativity Art Storage System with Drawer Bases $2,165 Special $1,945
- Cameron Wall Storage System $1,750 – $1,910 Special $1,575 – $1,719
- Cameron 6 Cubby & 3 Drawer Base Storage System $2,145 – $2,325 Special $1,929 – $2,089
- Cameron 2 Cubby & 2 Open Base Storage System $860 – $940 Special $769 – $845
- Cameron 2 Cubby & 2 Drawer Base Storage System $1,000 – $1,080 Special $899 – $969
- Cameron 2 Bookcase Cubby & 2 Drawer Base Set $1,000 Special $899
- Cameron 2 Market Bin Cubby & 2 Drawer Base Set $1,000 Special $899
- Cameron Market Bin Cubby & Drawer Base Set $500 Special $449
- Cameron Bookcase Cubby & Drawer Base Set $500 Special $449
- Cameron Cubby & Drawer Base Set $500 – $540 Special $449 – $485
- Cameron Cubby & Open Base Set $430 – $470 Special $385 – $419
- Preston Media Wall System $1,946 Special $1,749
- Preston Extra Wide Art Storage Wall $1,849 Sale $1,159.99
- Preston Desk & Storage Wall System $1,599 Special $1,439
- Build Your Own Preston Wall System $299 – $649 Sale $129.99 – $649
- Charlie Media Wall System $1,297 Special $825
- Charlie Extra-Wide Storage Wall $1,476 – $2,214 Special $1,325 – $1,989
- Charlie Bookrack Wall $1,775 Special $1,595
- Charlie Media Console $499
- Grace Storage Wall System $3,499 Sale $1,399.99
- Grace Narrow Wall System $2,299 Sale $919.99
- Cameron 4-Shelf Bookcase $349
- Cameron 2-Shelf Bookcase $249
- Cameron 1 Shelf Bookcase $199
- Madison 4-Shelf Bookrack $189 Sale $74.99 – $189
- Madison 3-Shelf Bookrack $189
- Madison Standalone Bookrack $299
- Double Market Bin with Divider Sale $99 – $179
- Double Market Bin Sale $99 – $179
- Single Market Bin Sale $99 – $179
- Catalina 3-Shelf Bookcase $349
- Charlie Bookcase Tower $399
- Charlie 4-Shelf Bookrack $299
- Charlie Bookcase Cubby $369
- Charlie Drawer Base $369
- Blythe Low Bookcase $449 Special $359
- Ava Regency Tall Bookcase $599
- Blythe Bookcase $999
- Dollhouse Bookcase $599
- Angled Bookcase $269
- Small Spaces Bookrack $99
- Extra Large Gallery Bookrack $399
- Small Spaces Ladder Bookcase $129 – $149
- Cameron Low Storage System with Open Bases $1,310 Special $1,215
- Cameron 2 Cubby & 2 Open Base Storage System $860 Special $769
- Cameron 2 Cubby & 2 Drawer Base Storage System $1,000 Special $899
- Cameron Toddler Wall System $2,175 Special $1,955
- Cameron 3 Cubby & 3 Drawer Base Storage System $1,950 Special $1,755
- Cameron Wall Storage System $1,750 Special $1,575
- Cameron Low Storage System with Drawer Bases $1,520 Special $1,365
- Cameron Cubby & Open Base Set $430 Special $385
- Cameron 3 Cubby, 3 Drawer Base & 2 Cabinet Set $1,500 Special $1,349
- Cameron Cubby & Drawer Base Set $500 Special $449
- Cameron Small Space with Drawer Bases Storage Wall System $1,450 Special $1,339
- Cameron Small Space with Open Bases Storage Wall System $1,310 – $1,430 Special $1,179 – $1,285
- Build Your Own Cameron Wall System $215 – $285
- Cameron 6 Cubby & 3 Drawer Base Storage System $2,145 Special $1,929
6 Steps to Create a Nursery Gallery Wall
After you've painted your nursery, assembled the crib and changing table and organized the space, you might be itching for a new project to keep you occupied until your baby arrives. All of the essential pieces of furniture you'll need for your baby are already there--now is the time to put on the finishing touches. Nothing pulls a nursery together quite like a gallery wall. Here are a few tips on how you can create a custom gallery wall that will serve as the backdrop for many cherished memories and pictures to come.
1. Choose a Theme
The first thing you need to determine is what theme you'll use to anchor your design. Although the theme can be as simple as cowboys, superheroes or princesses, it can also be some wall prints or pictures as a great building block. Think of the theme as the starting point: it'll help you narrow down which accessories and trimmings to use in your nursery gallery wall.
2. Pick the Main Features
After you've settled on a theme, the next order of business is deciding what you want your gallery to convey. Do you want it to be flashy and glamorous? Do you have a lot of elements, like frames and wall accessories, to include? What colors are you interested in?
The main features are your gallery's calling cards. They can be prints based on the theme you've chosen, decals with beautiful quotes or a showcase of evocative items like hats, baby shoes and so much more.
3. What to Include in Your Nursery Gallery Wall
A nursery gallery wall is the focal point of the room. We at Pottery Barn Kids recommend opting for balance and hassle-free features.
Instead, opt for harmony between pieces and take advantage of different shapes like rectangular frames and circular embroidery or accessories. A well-matched combination is incredibly visually appealing.
Lastly, don't forget to play with visual depth. Select some texture pieces to include on your wall--after all, adding some 3D touches can make your nursery gallery wall all the more whimsical.
4. Arranging the Pieces
There's no tried-and-true way to approach the arrangement. The best way to get the results you want is to tinker with the design until you're satisfied. To that end, we recommend you section off the area you intend to use for your nursery gallery wall with masking tape. That way, you have well-defined boundaries and can work within the available space.
Balance isn't the same thing as symmetry. You don't need to put similarly-sized frames on each corner and try to create a mirror image of each side of the nursery gallery.
The ideal way to achieve visual balance is to be mindful of the shapes you're putting side by side. Don't concentrate all of the rectangular or square shapes on one side and oval or circular shapes on the other.
5. Hand-Painted Elements
A lot of parents personalize their child's nursery by featuring the first initial on the gallery wall or by adding some hand-painted accents to the gallery as a whole. This is a wonderful, heartfelt way to give extra warmth to your baby's room. We recommend you add these types of flairs after you've arranged the other pieces and sketch them out before finalizing the work. That way, you can be certain it's exactly how you want it.
6. How to Hang Your Nursery Gallery Wall
Once you've achieved the arrangement you want, it's time to put your nursery gallery wall together. Mark the wall with the precise locations of where you'll need to use nails to put the frames up. Make sure everything is well-aligned before you begin.
Any time you're adding to a nursery, your primary concern should always be safety. While it's true that your newborn won't be reaching for the gallery anytime soon, infants and toddlers can grow to be very inquisitive and adventurous. For that reason, it's vital that you child-proof the gallery by making sure there are no sharp edges. Use light-weight materials and reinforce the attachments to the wall.
How you construct your nursery gallery wall is a personal choice and comes down to your tastes. Finding all the frames and pieces you want is an adventure, so be sure to take your time and savor the experience. You're creating a lasting bond for your child and the nursery you've envisioned for them.