- Chesterfield Upholstered Bed $1,399 – $1,599
- Monique Lhuillier Upholstered Square Bed & Headboard $999 – $1,449
- Monique Lhuillier Upholstered Camelback Bed & Headboard $799 – $1,299
- Raleigh Upholstered Camelback Bed & Headboard Sale $499 – $1,349
- Alex Platform Bed $799 – $999
- Chesterfield Upholstered Bed & Headboard Sale $599 – $1,549
- Eliza Tufted Upholstered Bed & Headboard $499 – $1,449 Sale $349.99 – $1,449
- Blythe Tufted Bed $1,299 – $1,649 Special $1,039 – $1,649
- Blythe Tufted Canopy Bed $1,599 – $2,049
- Family Space Daybed $1,299 – $1,399
- Luella Settee $649 – $1,049 Sale $388.99 – $1,049
- Luella Tufted Settee $649 – $1,049 Sale $388.99 – $839
- Phoenix Nursery Seating Collection $399 – $1,199 Sale $268.99 – $1,199
- Minna Rocker & Ottoman $199 – $999 Sale $118.99 – $999
- Emily & Merrit Declan Nursery Seating $599 – $1,399 Special $479 – $1,119
- Emily & Merrit Modern Tufted Wingback Convertible Rocker & Ottoman $399 – $999 Special $319 – $799
- Lola Swivel Glider & Ottoman $299 – $1,199 Sale $239 – $1,199
- PB Kids® Comfort Swivel Glider & Ottoman $149 – $1,499 Sale $88.99 – $1,399
- PB Kids® Small Comfort Swivel Glider & Ottoman $149 – $1,399 Sale $88.99 – $1,119
- PB Kids® Grand Comfort Swivel Glider & Ottoman $149 – $1,699 Sale $88.99 – $1,279
- Comfort Upholstered Glider & Ottoman $299 – $1,099 Sale $239 – $879
- Comfort Swivel Glider & Recliner $999 – $1,399 Sale $598.99 – $979
- Small Comfort Swivel Glider Recliner $799 – $899 Sale $478.99 – $839
- Comfort Square Arm Swivel Glider & Ottoman $149 – $1,399 Sale $88.99 – $1,399
- Modern Wingback Convertible Rocker & Ottoman $399 – $1,299 Sale $238.99 – $1,299
- Wingback Convertible Rocker & Ottoman $449 – $1,349 Sale $268.99 – $1,079
- Modern Tufted Wingback Convertible Rocker & Ottoman $399 – $1,299 Sale $238.99 – $1,039
- Merced Glider and Ottoman $349 – $1,299 Sale $198.99 – $1,039
- Charleston Convertible Rocker & Ottoman $299 – $1,149 Sale $148.99 – $919
- Thatcher Rocker & Ottoman $399 – $1,399 Sale $268.99 – $1,119
- Radcliffe Rocker & Ottoman $449 – $1,499 Sale $268.99 – $1,119
- Declan Rocker & Ottoman $399 – $1,499 Sale $238.99 – $1,199
- Declan Skirted Swivel Rocker & Ottoman $499 – $1,499 Sale $328.99 – $1,199
- The Emily & Meritt Modern Wingback Convertible Rocker & Ottoman $749 – $1,499 Special $599 – $1,199
- Tufted Ottoman $399
- Gleener Ultimate Fuzz Remover $19.95
- Premium Performance Awning Stripe $60 Special $48
- Fabric By The Yard: Sunbrella $65 Special $52
- Fabric by the yard: Twill $20 Special $16
- Fabric by the yard: Linen Blend $20 Special $16
- Fabric by the yard: Washed Linen Cotton $40 Special $32
- Fabric by the yard: Linen $40 Special $32
- Fabric by the yard: Belgian Linen $60 Special $48
- Fabric by the yard: Washed Grainsack $30 Special $24
- Fabric by the yard: Recycled Cotton $30 Sale $17.99
- Fabric by the Yard: Brushed Crossweave $20 Special $16
- Fabric by the yard: Performance Everyday Velvet $20 Special $16
- Fabric by the Yard: Performance Slub Cotton $40 Special $24 – $32
- Fabric by the yard: Premium Performance Basketweave $60 Special $36 – $48
- Fabric by the yard: Performance Tweed $60
- Fabric by the yard: Vintage Stripe $60 Special $48
- Fabric by the yard: Baldwin Mini Stripe $30
- Fabric by the yard: Arden Print $50
- Fabric by the yard: Leila Geo $50 Special $30
- Fabric by the yard: Textured Woven Cotton $40 Special $24
Kids and Baby Upholstered Furniture
Create a peaceful atmosphere in your child’s room to encourage a good night’s sleep. Pick kids’ and baby upholstered furniture for a luxurious feel and stylish look. At Pottery Barn Kids, we have pieces to make you and your baby feel comfortable for sleeping and feeding in the nursery as well as great items of upholstered furniture for your kid’s own bedroom.
When it’s time to feed your baby, sink into the deep cushion of a rocker. The gentle rocking motion lets your baby feel secure and he or she can eventually drift off to sleep in your arms when feeding time is over. Leave the wooden base exposed for a traditional feel, or choose skirted upholstery to cover the base for a softer look. Tufted upholstery has a luxurious appeal. When no longer needed in the nursery, a convertible design allows for the base to be replaced with stationary feet for use as a traditional armchair.
Alternatively, a glider gives similar, comforting motion in a slightly more modern style to a traditional rocker. Go for a wingback or rolled armrest design with a padded headrest for extra support as you cradle your baby. Low armrests allow for more flexibility and are just as comfortable for cuddling your child when propped up with several decorative pillows. Put your feet up on a matching ottoman or use it as a makeshift table for your reading material or to hold a tray for your cup of coffee during a long night.
When space in the nursery isn’t an issue, a sofa lets you stretch out and doze off in complete comfort. A slipcover provides easy cleaning if accidental spillages occur. Simply remove it and pop it in the washing machine so it looks good as new. An upholstered settee with tapered square legs and box arms has a modern look but is just as comfortable, especially when paired with a soft throw and plump, decorative pillows. Why settle for a standard settee when you can have a gliding one that offers a gentle rocking motion when you’re nursing your baby.
A twin sleeper goes a step further in the comfort stakes. The spacious sofa design gives you ample room to cradle and feed your baby. When your baby is sleeping in his or her crib, simply pull out the bed and sleep right next to your son or daughter. Don’t forget to keep the bedding on hand so you can snuggle straight into bed and catch up on some precious sleep.
As your baby grows into a toddler, it’s time to update the sleeping space. Transitioning from a familiar crib straight to a large bed can sometimes cause some apprehension, so choose a convertible crib to introduce the new sleeping area gradually. Replace one of the high sides with a lower side that has a gap for your child to get in and out of bed while still feeling secure and protected.
When it’s time to graduate to a standard bed, an upholstered design with a headboard lets your child feel special. Go for a modern straight edge or softer curved design to match the bedroom decor. As a unique touch, have your child’s initial embroidered on the headboard. Choose between a low platform design or opt for a raised platform that has room to place storage baskets underneath. This saves space in the bedroom and is an ideal place to keep extra bedding or to tidy your child’s toys away at night. A canopy bed adds glamour to the room and you can match the draping canopy sheers to the bedding, curtains or rug. A sculpted daybed provides a glamorous seating area that quickly converts to a comfortable sleeping area when needed.
Kids love to mimic their parents, so give your child his or her very own mini armchair or sofa. Thick padding, deep cushions, rounded arms and a tufted design all combine to provide the ultimate cozy space to relax and read a favorite book. As kids get older, they need somewhere to sit to study so get a desk chair that adjusts to the height of the desk. They love chairs that swivel and move around on casters, so get one to encourage your children to get stuck into their work.