- Catalina Bedroom Set $499 – $2,699 Special $620 – $2,039
- Elsie Bedroom Set $999 – $1,379 Special $799 – $1,103
- Blythe Carriage Bed with Curtains and Luxury Firm Mattress Set $2,579 – $2,879 Special $2,063 – $2,879
- Quinn Bedroom Set $349 – $1,799 Special $1,103 – $1,983
- Fillmore Bedroom Set $374.50 – $2,039 Special $980 – $2,092
- Georgia Caned Bedroom Set $1,179 – $1,429 Special $943 – $1,143
- Graham Bedroom Set $1,479 – $1,729 Special $1,183 – $1,383
- Juliette Storage Bedroom Set $979 – $1,829 Special $1,103 – $1,783
- Blythe Tufted Bedroom Set $129 – $3,875 Sale $1,343 – $2,687
- Zoey Bedroom Set $1,179 – $1,479
- Madeline Bedroom Set $983 – $1,940
- Kendall Bedroom Set $249 – $2,205 Special $703 – $2,125
- Juliette Bedroom Set $279 – $1,199 Special $783 – $1,463
- Ava Regency Bedroom Set $399 – $2,495 Special $943 – $1,999
- Fillmore Bedroom Set $2,045 – $2,535
- Remy Bedroom Set $1,479
- Belden Bedroom Set $1,399 – $2,699 Special $1,119 – $2,159
- Fillmore Stair Loft Bed & Lower Bed Set $2,799 – $2,949
- Grayson Bedroom Set $599 – $2,946 Special $479 – $2,356
- Rory Bedroom Set $1,175 – $1,475 Special $975 – $1,275
- Camp Bedroom Set $1,129 – $2,749 Special $783 – $2,599
- Charlie Low Footboard Bedroom Set $349 – $2,077 Special $943 – $2,077
- Elliott Bedroom Set $279 – $2,305 Special $783 – $2,399
- Owen Bedroom Set $349 – $2,625 Special $1,023 – $2,475
- Charlie Bedroom Set $1,175 – $2,505 Special $1,359 – $2,805
- Emery Bedroom Set $1,125 – $1,375 Sale $779.99 – $1,197.99
- Tucker Bedroom Set $1,329
Kids Bedroom Furniture Sets
Save time when designing your child’s bedroom and choose one of our expertly coordinated furniture sets. Whether you’re catering for one child or two, looking to increase or decrease the bed size or needing extra storage options, there’s no need to look for each individual item separately when you opt for a furniture set.
First, decide what type of set is needed. Choose a bed with a luxury mattress, a bed and dresser that comes with or without a mattress and additional storage options. What type of bed suits the room best? The choices include a twin bed or two, bunk beds, a loft bed or a full size bed. Next, consider the style. Opt for a traditional look with carved moldings, oversized wooden knobs and bun feet made from solid wood. Go for an indulgent appeal with a tufted headboard and footboard, detailed finials, fluted posts and lathe-turned or tapered legs. A panel or slatted design is fresh and modern. Your child may prefer a footboard to be included, and a canopy certainly makes a feature out of the bed. Headboard designs accentuate the bed and complete the look with a curved, ornate, tufted or modern design.
When planning a bedroom design for more than one child, consider the different layout options for bed placement. In a spacious room, have two beds side by side with a matching dresser between them. Alternatively, fill a corner of the room with the heads of each bed at an angle to each other, with each bed fitting flush against a wall. The space between the heads of the beds acts as an ideal space for a corner unit and a surface to place a reading lamp, while a dresser can be placed at the end of each bed. Where space is at a premium, bunk beds are a solution. These can either face the same way, flush against the wall, or be set as a loft bed over a lower bed.
Think about getting a bedroom set with an adjustable mattress platform height. Young children find it easier to get in and out of bed with a lower platform. A higher height gives you extra storage space or enough room to fit a trundle ready for overnight guests. When choosing a mattress as part of the set, consider a no-flip design. This convenient feature means you don’t have to worry about rotating or flipping the mattress every six months or so. Protect your child’s health with a treated mattress surface that helps keep indoor allergens at bay.
Our furniture sets at Pottery Barn Kids are crafted to a high standard with a strong construction. The finish applied to the furniture enhances its durability and the richness of the color. The inclusion of anti-tip kits prevents furniture from tipping over.
Furniture sets not only look great but also solve storage issues. Choose a bed with drawers underneath it, either to the floor or raised off the ground. Special touches like classic beadboard paneling or dovetail joinery make the designs stand out with an appealing finish. Smooth glides on the drawers allow for easy access, and safety stops ensure the drawers stay safely in place, preventing kids from getting their fingers caught.
Dressers have designs to match the bed and are set on adjustable levelers. This ensures they stay stable, even if placed on an uneven surface. Choose dressers designed with drawers of uniform sizes or opt for small drawers at the top and drawers of increasing depth underneath to keep larger items neatly tucked away. A sturdy frame around the bed that’s set with shelves and drawers adds a lovely touch, turning a bed and storage area into the focal point of the bedroom. A fun choice is a loft bed, which has a built-in desk and drawers, plus plenty of space underneath to add a bookcase, shelving and additional storage units if another bed isn’t needed.