- Toddler Monique Lhuillier Ivory Fairy Costume Set $129 Sale $76.99
- Monique Lhuillier Blue Fairy Costume Set $129 Sale $76.99
- King Costume $89 Sale $52.99
- Woodland Fox Tutu Costume $79 Sale $46.99
- Pterodactyl Costume $79 Sale $46.99
- Octopus Costume $69 Sale $40.99
- Stick Bug Light-Up Costume $59 Sale $34.99
- Leopard Tutu Costume $79 Sale $46.99
- Elephant Costume $79 Sale $46.99
- Leopard Costume $79 Sale $46.99
- Panda Costume $79 Sale $46.99
- Orangutan Costume $79 Sale $46.99
- Owl Costume $59 Sale $34.99
- BATMAN™ Costume $99 Sale $58.99
- Kylo Ren™ Costume $99 Sale $58.99
- Star Wars™ Darth Vader™ Costume $19 – $59 Sale $10.99 – $47
- Star Wars™ Rey™ Costume $99 Sale $58.99
- Star Wars™ Chewbacca™ Costume $99 Sale $58.99
- Star Wars™ TIE Fighter™ 3D Costume $99 Sale $58.99
- Star Wars™ X-Wing™ 3D Costume $99 Sale $58.99
- Star Wars™ BB-8™ Costume $99 Sale $58.99
- Snoopy® 3-D Dog House Costume $69 Sale $40.99
- Disney•Pixar Cars Sally Costume $69 Sale $40.99
- Airplane Costume $69 Sale $40.99
- Ghost Costume $29 Sale $16.99
- Spider Costume $29 Sale $16.99
- Black Witch Costume $79 Sale $46.99
- Gray Kitty Tutu Costume $79 Sale $46.99
- Dr. Seuss's™ Thing 1 & Thing 2 Costume $69 Sale $40.99
- Lavender Flapper Costume $29.99
Halloween is a special holiday for kids. While birthdays and winter holidays often bring presents and special treats, Halloween is all about using the imagination and becoming someone or something you’ve always wanted to be. For a kid, the transformative power of a costume is a magical, compelling thing. Whether you’ve got a little boy dressing up as his favorite animal or a little girl masquerading as an adorably spooky Halloween creature, Pottery Barn Kids has exactly what you need to take the ensemble to the next level.
From full Halloween costumes for kids to a la carte accessories, our Halloween costume selections are clever and well-made, allowing your little ones to look and feel great on one of the most kid-friendly days of the year. From superheroes to mythical monsters, there are lots of ways for kids to disguise themselves on All Hallow’s Eve. Whether you do traditional outdoor door-to-door trick-or-treating or participate in a community event at a municipal building, shopping mall or religious institution, it’s important to know that your kids will be comfortable in their costumes as they gather their candy.
Our costumes are versatile and iconic enough that you can add leggings, jackets and gloves to keep your little ones warm on the big night. Many of our costumes offer plenty of warmth on their own thanks to their full-coverage approach and use of materials such as polyester fleece, the same material that’s used to make warm jackets and blankets.
Speaking of accessories, we also offer Halloween treat bags to match or at least coordinate with your child’s costume. Available in a variety of shapes and styles, you can go traditional with a pumpkin, ghost, skull or bat, or you can select from a wealth of other styles, including treat bags shaped like fish, rocket ships, dinosaurs and farm animals such as horses. We also offer pretty tulle-draped treat bag styles for princess or fairy costumes and packable printed canvas bags you can reuse all year-round. Many of our treat bags can be personalized, and some even ship for free, providing the perfect companion to a kid’s costume.
We offer Halloween costumes in a variety of different age-range sizes, including costumes for toddlers and babies. You can let your kids match their costumes or have everyone pick the style they like best. Some of our selections are available across all size ranges, while others are only available in baby, toddler or kid sizes. Have all your brood dress up like a magical menagerie or simply enjoy the adorableness of your kids in whatever costume theme best suits each individual.
Make your kids’ Halloween even more enjoyable by getting in on the fun yourself. We offer some adult-sized costume pieces, and you can also focus on decorating your house to be spooky in a fun way. Our Halloween decorations embrace all the traditional motifs of the season without getting too gory or downright scary, making for the perfect kid-friendly holiday environment. You can keep your Halloween celebration sweet and fun with just a few of our decorative pieces. From garlands and decorative sculptures to faux carved pumpkins you can reuse year after year, it’s easy to create a fun environment with our decor.
No matter how you and your family celebrate, we’ll help you make fond Halloween memories to last a lifetime. Whether you and your kids gobble up all the candy the night of or you save a stash to slip into your little ones’ lunch bags over the course of the next few weeks, we can help you make every element of this special holiday as enjoyable as possible. It all starts with the right costume, so let your kid start brainstorming today.