- 1-2 Years
- Gift Sets
- Personalized Gifts
- Baby Shower
- Perfect Gift Pairings
- First Birthday
- Valentine's Day
Baby Gifts for Every Baby and Parent
Select the finest baby gifts for showers, baptisms, birthdays and more when you shop Pottery Barn Kids. Choose gifts that are totally focused on babies, like toys, blankets and outfits, or help out new parents with a gorgeous gift that is as practical as it is modern and stylish. Check out high-end strollers, cribs, gifts of silver and more to delight parents, while commemorating a baby's special occasion. Discover top baby gifts, personalized ways to show you care, keepsakes that help everyone remember the good times or gift sets that include specialty items like boppies, blankets and diaper bags. Start shopping for the best baby gifts now.
Baby Shower Gifts to Lavish on Parents
Help parents get through fun-filled days and nights that may not include enough sleep by choosing baby gifts that are useful, practical and still look fantastic. With so many modern features, it's easy to select baby shower gifts that wow moms and dads.
- Discover strollers that double as car seats and include lots of accessories for good times on the go. Some of the details parents love include easy access to diaper bags, deep canopies to shelter babies from sun or other weather, soft cushioning and quick-fold mechanisms.
- Keep giving simple when you pick a pile of blankets to share with parents. Babies go through so many blankets that you can't choose too many. Look for colors that match the nursery palette or personalize them with names.
- Bedding is another great baby gift. From fitted crib sheets to flat sheets to crib skirts, pillows and quilts, there are so many ways to contribute to babies' coziness.
Keepsakes, Mementos and Other Commemorative Gifts
Keepsakes are significant baby gifts, because they let parents recall the joy of their baby's milestones and moments. When babies grow into kids or young adults, they can enjoy the precious memories from a different perspective that means something to them.
- When shopping for keepsakes, think about what gifts inspire parents to record what's unique about their baby. A baby book or photo album is a lovely gift.
- Picture frames let you change out photographs on a regular basis, so parents can update them as babies grow or display proud moments for years to come in a special spot, like in a nursery or on a mantel.
- Feel free to make a statement with baptism gifts that include silver cups, tooth boxes, frames, spoons and more. These high-quality gifts are appropriate for special occasions like baptisms or whenever you see fit.
Include newborn gifts or presents for 1 or 2 year olds in your shopping, so that even if what you choose is more for the parents, you have something to offer the baby, too.