- Classic Pewter Giraffe Keepsake Collection $49 – $69
- Bunny Shaped Milestone Letter Board $39
- Bear Shaped Milestone Letter Board $39
- Wooden Milestone Block $49
- Vintage Wood Milestone Chalkboard $49
- Gray Elephant Milestone Puzzle $49
- Gold Milestone Star Stacker $69
- Velvet Keepsake Bear $34
- Champagne Milestone Frame $59
- Champagne First Year Frame $69
- HARRY POTTER™ HOGWARTS™ Snowglobe $69
- Teddy Bear Snowglobe $39
- Ceramic Animal Banks $29
- Classic Pewter Keepsakes Collection $39 – $69
- Letter Board Frame $49 Special $36
- Elephant Shaped Linen Frames $24 – $34
- Polished Mirror Keepsake Frames $39 – $49 Special $29 – $36
- Star Wars™ Death Star™ Bookends $54
- Rope First Year Frame $69 Special $55
- Polished Gold First Year Frame $59
- Hudson Wooden First Year Frame $59
- Hudson Keepsake Frame $39 Special $31
- Pink & Gold Everly Hand & Foot Frame $59 Special $35
- Artifact Uprising Book Collection $120
- Silver Leaf First Year Frame $69
- Silver Leaf Triptych Frame $69
- Silver Leaf Handprint and Footprint Frame $52
- Vintage Wood First Year Frame $69
- Gray Lacquer First Year Frame $59
- White Lacquer First Year Frame $59
- Tool Trolley $79
- Animal Bank Collection $29
- Salisbury Rattle $69
- Salisbury Baby Cup $54
- Ducky Bank $39 Sale $22.99
- Giraffe Bank $39
- Mini Piggy Bank $24
- Enamel Banks $39
- Elephant Bank $39
- Butterfly Mirrored Bookends $59
- Antique Elephant Book Ends $49
- Giraffe Snow Globe $39
- Giraffe & Elephant Snowglobes $39
- Wooden Block $42.50
Gifts & Keepsakes
Childhood is the time for making memories, and nothing is more memorable than a new addition to the family. For a gift to treasure for a lifetime, choose a personalized cup, rattle or photo frame. Personalized jewelry for baby and mom are also an option. Gift mom with a stamped necklace for a modern gift that works perfectly with a casual wardrobe, or give baby a bracelet with his or her initials or name on it to make first portraits an adorable addition to the nursery.
Pottery Barn Kids offers a wide selection of personalized keepsakes, including jewelry and toys. Hands-on gifts are definitely an option for babies. Opt for a snuggly blanket to give your child a warm welcome to the world, or choose a plush blanket and toy set to give your baby a matching set that he or she loves through toddlerhood.
For a lasting keepsake, choose monogrammed crib bedding. Crib bedding is a must-have item for the nursery that is suitable for siblings when you select a monogram of the family surname. To give a keepsake as a gift, choose an option that both boys and girls are able to use. A monogrammed diaper bag that suits mom's personal style is a simple idea for baby showers. Opt for a herringbone-patterned diaper bag if mom loves classic styles, or choose a simple bag in charcoal or black to suit a variety of wardrobe styles.
A seasonal diaper bag, such as a beach bag-style diaper bag in a tropical print, is also an option for babies with birthdays during summer, or choose a diaper bag with nautical stripes to add style to your staple summer wardrobe. Bath gear is also an excellent way to welcome the baby into the world. Gift to babies born in the cooler months of the year to make mom's work simpler, or give the new addition a set of cozy pajamas to wear after bath time ends. For a customizable keepsake that new moms love to personalize, select a photo frame that is monogrammed with the baby's name and birthdate.
First-year photo frames are especially loved as these frames have plenty of space to display images of baby as he or she reaches his milestones throughout the year. Choose a seasonal prop to send along with the photo frame to reflect the season. A pint-sized Halloween costume is suitable for babies born in autumn, while a personalized stocking is a gift that babies born in early winter enjoy for many years to come. For a sweet springtime gift, add a bunny plush to your keepsake gift. Seasonal gifts and keepsakes are just one option to make memories of baby's homecoming. Gifts that are practical are a favorite, especially for first-time parents who don't know which items are most useful for their new addition.
Add a personalized bib or pacifier clip to your keepsake gift, or pair a set of coordinating receiving blankets with your gift of a monogrammed blanket to keep baby comfortably swaddled during any season. For a gift that benefits mom and baby, gift the new parents with a feeding support pillow. Feeding support pillows are available with monograms of the baby's name for a truly useful gift that moms and baby use each day. Books are also a nursery essential that makes bedtime smoother.
Choose a book that is personalized with the baby's name in the story, or opt for a classic book to read throughout childhood. Seasonal favorites, such as Christmas-themed stories, are a household favorite that kids of all ages enjoy. With a selection of useful gifts and keepsakes that last a lifetime, mom and dad are free to spend more time making special memories with the newest addition to the family.