GREENGUARD Gold Cerfitied collections for a healthy nursery.
- Wingback Convertible Rocker & Ottoman $449 – $1,349 Sale $274 – $1,011
- Modern Wingback Convertible Rocker & Ottoman $399 – $1,299 Special $299 – $974
- Modern Tufted Wingback Convertible Rocker & Ottoman $399 – $1,299 Special $299 – $974
- Minna Small Spaces Rocker & Ottoman $199 – $999 Special $139 – $749
- Charleston Convertible Rocker & Ottoman $279.99 – $1,149 Sale $138.99 – $1,149
- Phoenix Rocker & Ottoman $399 – $1,199 Special $299 – $1,199
- Radcliffe Rocker & Ottoman $449 – $1,499 Special $314 – $1,124
- Emily & Merrit Declan Nursery Seating $599 – $1,399
- The Emily & Meritt Modern Wingback Convertible Rocker & Ottoman $749 – $1,499 Special $524 – $1,124
- Emily & Merrit Modern Tufted Wingback Convertible Rocker & Ottoman $399 – $999 Special $299 – $749
- The Emily and Meritt Wingback Convertible Rocker & Ottoman $599 Special $449
Choosing a Rocking Chair for the Nursery
One of the most important pieces for your baby's room is a rocking chair. Nursery rockers not only add to the look of the room but provide a comfortable place to sit. These chairs are crafted with high-quality materials and are GREENGUARD Gold Certified for clean indoor air.
Rocking Chair Features
Most of the nursery rockers at Pottery Barn Kids come with ottomans, so you'll always have a place to put your feet up. Here are some other reasons to consider adding one of these chairs to your baby's room:
- The rocking chairs at Pottery Barn Kids come in an array of styles. There's the elegant Thatcher chair, which has gently curved lines and nailhead accents. Another sophisticated option is the Radcliffe. This nursery rocker has button tufting for a refined appearance and comes in various colors and fabrics. Other options include wingback chairs for a modern look and the Minna chair, which is designed for small spaces.
- You can depend on the frames of these chairs for long-lasting sturdiness and durability. They're crafted from strong, damage-resistant materials such as real hardwood. The cushioning inside these chairs is made from high-quality materials as well, such as thick polyurethane.
- When it comes to the upholstery fabric and color, these rocking chairs are highly customizable. Select from a wide range of fabrics such as Belgian linen, cozy chenille and even real leather. Color options include everything from soft neutrals to jewel tones.
Any of the nursery rockers in the selection is a good choice if you're looking for a chair that's comfortable and versatile. Even when your baby outgrows the crib, you can still enjoy this chair in the nursery. These chairs also work well in the living room, especially when positioned next to a side table.
Other Nursery Furnishings
There are lots of other furniture pieces that you can choose to coordinate with your nursery rocker. For example, if you choose a chair with white upholstery, you may want to reflect the look with a white crib and white changing table. To add a vibrant touch of color, opt for a bright area rug or go for wall hangings in eye-catching hues.
Explore the rocking chair selection at Pottery Barn Kids to find lots of stylish options for the nursery. There are also cozy accents that can make your chair even more appealing, such as soft throw blankets and decorative pillows in various shapes, sizes and colors."