GREENGUARD Gold Cerfitied collections for a healthy nursery.
- Dream Swivel Glider Recliner $999 – $1,399 Special $749 – $1,274
- Comfort Swivel Glider & Recliner $999 – $1,399 Special $699 – $1,049
- Charleston Swivel Glider & Recliner $899 – $1,399 Special $674 – $1,049
- Wingback Swivel Glider & Recliner $1,399 – $2,199 Special $909 – $1,649
- Modern Wingback Swivel Glider & Recliner $1,299 – $2,199 Special $979 – $1,649
- Tyler Square Arm Swivel Glider Recliner $1,299 – $1,699 Special $974 – $1,274
- Paxton Swivel Glider & Recliner $999 – $1,299 Special $879 – $1,199
- Small Comfort Swivel Glider Recliner $949 – $1,349 Special $569 – $1,011
- Parker Swivel Glider & Recliner $999 – $1,399 Special $749 – $1,049
Relax with a Nursery Recliner
If you want a chair for your baby's room that lets you lean back and relax, you can't go wrong with a nursery recliner. Pottery Barn Kids has several recliner chairs for the nursery that are GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Any furniture with this certification meets or exceeds strict chemical emissions requirements, so your indoor air stays cleaner.
Selecting a Nursery Recliner
All the recliners at Pottery Barn Kids are crafted for sturdiness and style. They all have swivel for convenient mobility and they offer gentle gliding action that's soothing for your baby. These pieces coordinate well with side tables, which have storage drawers for keeping nursery essentials. Some of the recliner styles you'll find include:
- Square-Arm: This style is great if you like a modern style that goes with everything. Options include the Tyler swivel glider recliner, which has a solid engineered wood frame and nailhead accents for a touch of sophistication.
- Roll-Arm: Another classic recliner style to consider for the nursery is the roll-arm style. Pottery Barn Kids has the Charleston glider recliner, which has gently rounded arms and plush cushioning for plenty of comfort. A similar style is the Comfort glider recliner, which has roll arms and a back that's a bit shorter than the Charleston.
- Wingback: Impart a touch of glam to the nursery with a wingback recliner. Its wing-shaped back and rolled arms adds plenty of elegance, while the thick padding ensures you stay comfortable when sitting or gliding.
- Compact: If you want a recliner that fits into a small area, check out the Small Comfort glider recliner. It has a classic look and is smaller than the other recliners in the selection, so it's great for nurseries and older kids' rooms.
All the recliners in the selection are available with a wide variety of upholstery options. Some of the fabrics fall into the quick-ship category, while others are made-to-order. Just a few of the choices include Belgian linen, basketweave slub, linen blend and chenille tweed.
Other Types of Nursery Seating
You may also want to explore some of the other nursery seating options at Pottery Barn Kids. There are classic rocking chairs that come with matching ottomans, as well as glider chairs in an array of styles and colors. If you want something informal that older kids will enjoy, consider adding an overstuffed beanbag chair to the room.
Find the nursery recliner that's right for you at Pottery Barn Kids. There's also all kinds of other furnishings and accents for nurseries and kids' rooms, such as beds for every age and dressers with plenty of storage space.