GREENGUARD Gold Cerfitied collections for a healthy nursery.
- Merced Chair and a Half Sleeper $1,099 – $1,499 Special $824 – $1,124
- PB Kids® Comfort Swivel Glider & Ottoman $149 – $1,499 Sale $74 – $1,124
- PB Kids® Small Comfort Swivel Glider & Ottoman $149 – $1,399 Sale $74 – $1,049
- PB Kids® Grand Comfort Swivel Glider & Ottoman $149 – $1,599 Sale $74 – $1,199
- Merced Glider & Ottoman $349 – $1,299 Sale $173.99 – $974
- Asher Swivel Glider & Ottoman $349 – $1,299 Special $261 – $974
- Lola Swivel Glider & Ottoman $299 – $1,199 Special $209 – $899
- west elm x pbk Graham Glider & Stationary Ottoman $399 – $1,199 Special $274 – $1,099
- Bedford Swivel Glider & Ottoman $399 – $999 Special $299 – $999
- Comfort Upholstered Glider & Ottoman $299 – $1,099 Special $149 – $824
- Comfort Square Arm Swivel Glider & Ottoman $149 – $1,399 Special $104 – $1,049
- Rachel Ashwell Comfort Square Arm Glider & Ottoman $349 – $1,399 Special $261 – $1,049
- Deco Glider & Ottoman $899 Special $449
Choosing a Nursery Glider
Equip your baby's room with a nursery glider for stylish good looks and plush comfort. The selection at Pottery Barn Kids contains gliders to suit every taste, whether you prefer a traditional or contemporary look. These chairs are functional and durable, so you can use them for a long time.
Nursery Glider Styles
When shopping for a glider for the nursery, you'll find there are lots of choices available. No matter what kind of theme or color palette the room has, there's a chair that coordinates beautifully. Check out these tips for choosing a glider chair:
- If you love a modern look, consider the Deco glider and ottoman. It has a high-channeled back and is made with kiln-dried wood and thick polyurethane cushioning. This chair not only glides but swivels as well, and it comes in on-trend colors such as light gray and black.
- For a chair that's both classic and comfortable, check out the Grand Comfort swivel glider and ottoman. It has traditional roll arms and is large enough to serve as a living room chair when you're done using it in the nursery. It comes in an array of materials, colors and prints to suit your style.
- Another option to consider for your nursery is the Asher swivel glider and ottoman. This chair has button tufting on the back for a touch of elegant detail and is available in various colors and fabrics. It has sloped arms and reclines, so you can sit back and relax.
- The Comfort square-arm glider and ottoman is a good choice if you're looking for a chair that's practical and stylish. It has an understated design that coordinates well with most any other furnishings, and it contains soy-based foam and recycled fibers for environmental friendliness.
All the gliders in the selection at Pottery Barn Kids are GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means they meet or exceed strict requirements regarding chemical emissions. Choosing furniture with this designation is just one way you can ensure your indoor air stays as clean as possible.
Accessorizing Your Glider
There are lots of ways to accent your nursery glider, such as with a side table and accent rug. You can also toss a coordinating pillow onto the chair when it's not in use, or drape a soft blanket over the arm or top. The great thing about these gliders is that they match well with most any style of nursery furniture, so you can redecorate the room without having to swap your glider for a different chair.