GREENGUARD Gold Cerfitied collections for a healthy nursery.
- $69 Sale $50.99 – $69
- $69 Sale $50.99 – $69
- $40 Sale $31.99 – $40
- $60 Sale $47.99
- $50 Limited Time Offer $40
- $40 Sale $31.99
- $30 Limited Time Offer $24
- $50 Sale $39.99
Options for Fabric by the Yard
Refresh your child's chairs and other furnishings with fabric by the yard from Pottery Barn Kids. There are fabrics in a variety of colors and textures, so it's easy to find something that coordinates with the decor.
Styles of Fabric by the Yard
With so many styles of fabric available, it's easy to create a stylish look that enhances your child's bedroom. Several of the fabric options that you may find in the selection include:
- Textured Woven Cotton: There's nothing fresher or more classic than white woven cotton. This fabric has a breezy look and a soft texture, so it's great for armchairs, accent chairs and even kids sofas.
- Vintage Velvet: If you love a plush feel and an elegant look, consider this fabric for your child's furniture pieces. It comes in a soft gray hue that looks great with lots of other colors.
- Belgian Linen: The durability of Belgian linen makes it a great choice for kids' rooms. Color options include gray and aged flax, both of which are understated and neutral. This fabric is great for elegant furnishings like tufted rockers and ottomans.
- Performance Fabrics: Sometimes, kids can be hard on upholstery. The performance fabrics at Pottery Barn Kids are an excellent choice for a child's bedroom because they resist rips, tears and stains. Some of the performance fabric options include Premium Performance basketweave and Performance Everyday velvet.
- Sunbrella: If your child's room gets a lot of sunlight, you can't go wrong with Sunbrella fabric. Like the performance fabrics, this fabric is extremely durable and stain resistant. It also resists fading and discoloration caused by UV rays.
- Vintage Stripe: Add visual interest to a chair or sofa with vintage stripe fabric. It comes in gray and white and black and white, so you can choose the color that coordinates best with the rest of the room.
- Leila Geo: Go bright with this cheerful fabric, which has an exotic white and pink pattern. It fits well into the boho design style, which is a style that combines bold prints and different textures for an eclectic look.
Other Ways to Give Furniture a New Look
In addition to fabric by the yard, Pottery Barn Kids has other items that can give your child's furnishings a new look. For example, you could dress up a kids' sofa with a grouping of decorative pillows or toss a throw blanket over an accent chair to add color. Shop the selection of fabrics and decor accents to find everything you need for a furniture makeover.