Our soft seating, sized just right.
- $199 Limited Time Offer $139
- $229 Limited Time Offer $160
- $100 Limited Time Offer $70
Furniture Pieces for a Kids Lounge Area
It's easy to put together a kids lounge area with furnishings from Pottery Barn Kids. You can put together a well-equipped playroom with the pieces in the selection or turn an area of your child's bedroom into a place for relaxing and playing. These cozy lounge pieces come in an array of colors and styles to coordinate with any decor.
Features of Kids Lounge Furniture
There are lots of options when it comes to choosing lounge furniture for your child's room. All of these pieces are designed for comfort, so your child will love to sit on them. Some features you'll find when shopping for lounge furniture include:
- Sturdy Construction: Kids can be rough on furniture, which is why the lounge pieces at Pottery Barn Kids are designed to withstand plenty of wear and tear. For example, the Mini Rocker Gaming Chair has a hardwood and engineered wood frame for ample support and durability.
- Cozy Fabrics: The fabric coverings on these lounge furnishings are sturdy and resistant to rips and tears, but they're also extremely cozy and soft. Options include sherpa fabric, which is a polyester fabric that feels like plush sheep's wool.
- Removable Slipcovers: Some of the lounge furniture for kids has removable slipcovers with zipper closures. This makes laundering them easy, and it lets you change the look of the piece simply by replacing the old slipcover with a new one. These covers come in a variety of colors ranging from pastels to brights, so you're likely to find your child's favorite.
- Attention to Detail: Details can make all the difference, which is why many of these pieces have extras like contrasting piping around the edges and scalloped chair backs. Some of these lounge items can even be embroidered with your child's name for a personal touch.
Lounge Furniture Accents
There are lots of accent items at Pottery Barn Kids that can be paired with lounge furniture. For example, you could place an area rug beside an overstuffed chair for even more coziness. Or, you could enhance a kids armchair with a side table to create a comfortable reading nook.
Shop the kids lounge furniture selection to find all the items you need to make your child's room comfortable and fashionable. There are also plenty of other furnishings and accents from which to choose, such as beds and dressers, window treatments and decorative objects.