Collections designed to keep up with kids.
- Belden Twin Bed with Headboard $1,099 – $1,695
- Belden Bed $899 – $3,745
- Camp Storage Bed $1,499 – $2,245
- Costa Platform Lounge Bed $1,899 – $2,645
- Ava Regency Platform Bed $899 – $3,395 Special $669 – $2,525
- Juliette Storage Bed $999 – $1,795
- Drew Captains Bed $1,999 Special $1,499
- Elliott Captain's Bed & Trundle $1,999 – $2,099
- Owen Platform Storage Bed $1,199
- Belden Corner Unit $599 – $649
Storage: Twin Beds That Maximize Your Space
Make the most of the space in your child's room with a kids' storage bed designed to hold clothing, toys and other essentials. The right storage twin beds provide plenty of drawer space for off-season clothing, everyday wear and other essentials, and some even have a trundle beneath that's perfect for sleepovers and long-term guests.
How to Choose a Storage Bed
Choosing storage twin beds is easy when you know what to look for. Start by defining how much storage space you need, including the number of drawers, and decide whether you need one with a trundle.
Measure the available space in your child's room. In many kids' rooms, a storage twin bed is the perfect solution - they don't take up too much real estate but still provide enough drawer space to hold toys, clothes and other essentials.Pottery Barn Kids Tip: Mark off the area in your child's room where the bed will go by using masking tape. That way, you'll be able to see how much space the bed will occupy - and you can visualize the floor space that's left over, too.
Pick a style your child will love. Simple, minimalist designs can complement any decor, from whimsical and fun to sporty and upbeat. Kids' beds with storage are available in a wide range of colors and natural tones, too, so you can find a shade that's just right for your child's style.
Look for a bed that features:
- Kiln-dried wood for durability and exceptional strength
- Waxed wooden glides that make it easy to open and close drawers
- GREENGUARD Gold Certification, which means the materials used meet or exceed stringent chemical emissions standards
Twin Storage Beds: The Benefits
Because storage is such a major issue in a lot of kids' rooms, a twin bed with drawers beneath it can be a fantastic solution. If you choose one with enough space, you may be able to eliminate a separate dresser entirely - and some even provide extra space for a trundle or additional storage bins.
Storage beds also:
- Eliminate the need for you to crawl under the bed to access storage tubs
- Serve as great guest beds after your children have moved on to bunk beds or loft beds
- Help you protect off-season clothes and other items from dust
Storage twin beds are a wonderful solution when you want to make the most of your child's space. You can use them whether or not you have a dresser and nightstands, too - they're great for stashing toys and quick, easy cleanup. Choose a basic, simple storage bed or something more elaborate - depending on your child's style - and you'll have an attractive, reliable and sturdy bed that pulls double duty as your child grows.