- Elsie Dresser $699
- Elsie Extra Wide Dresser $899
- Catalina Dresser $499
- Catalina Extra-Wide Dresser $899
- Catalina Drawer Chest $349 – $1,675 Special $799
- Quinn Dresser $799 Special $399
- Quinn Extra-Wide Dresser $1,099 Special $549
- Rosalie Dresser $799
- Rosalie Extra-Wide Dresser $999
- Gemma Campaign Dresser $999
- Gemma Campaign Extra Wide Dresser $1,199
- Graham Dresser $999 Special $799
- Graham Extra-Wide Dresser $1,299 Special $1,039
- Bone Inlay Dresser $1,199
- Juliette Dresser $599
- Juliette Extra Wide Dresser $999 Special $799 – $999
- Blythe Dresser $899
- Blythe Extra-Wide Dresser $1,099 – $1,199
- Blythe Drawer Chest $1,099
- Ava Regency Dresser $999 Special $799
- Ava Regency Extra-Wide Dresser $1,199
- Ava Regency Drawer Chest $899
- Madeline Dresser $899
- Madeline Extra-Wide Dresser $999
- Charlie Drawer Chest $1,199
- Charlie Dresser $999
- Charlie Extra Wide Dresser $1,299
- Kendall Dresser $699 Special $499 – $549
- Kendall Extra-Wide Dresser $899
- Elliott Dresser $899
- Elliott Extra-Wide Dresser $1,099
- Elliott Drawer Chest $999
- Belden End of Bed Dresser $499
- Belden Extra-Wide Dresser $1,099
- Belden Drawer Chest $799
- Camp Extra-Wide Dresser $899 Sale $699.99 – $899
- Camp Dresser $799
- Grayson Dresser $799 Special $399
- Owen Dresser $999 Sale $718.99 – $999
- Owen Extra-Wide Dresser $1,299
- Fillmore Dresser $899
- Fillmore Extra Wide Dresser $1,199
- Fillmore Drawer Chest $999
- Elephant Dresser $1,099
- Blythe Armoire $1,299
- Juliette Armoire $1,199
Kids’ and Baby Dressers and Nightstands
Kids’ and baby dressers and nightstands are valuable pieces of furniture for storage space and convenient surface areas that hold essentials. We have a gorgeous selection with a wide variety to choose from at Pottery Barn Kids.
Dressers with ample drawer space come in standard sizes and extra wide with more storage. Those that are GREENGUARD Gold Certified have met or passed chemical emission standard guidelines. Many have antitip kits for added safety. In addition, we use child-safe, water-based paint. There are dressers that have a natural weathered exterior with antiqued drawer pulls for an earthy appearance. Others made of solid wood are rich in color and texture with easy to grab knobs. Alternatively, you might lean toward an eco-friendly dresser constructed of recycled wood for a rustic, primitive design. Once you find a dresser that suits your tastes, consider adding a mirror to hang above it. With a gorgeous dresser, not just any mirror will do. We have mirrors with intricate details like a baseball bat frame, flower petal edging or bunny and kitty shapes. Hippie-style wing mirrors paired together makes for an interesting look above an extra-wide dresser.
In small places, an end of dresser works well. It doesn’t take up much room and still allows for plenty of storage. Details like bead-board paneling and a low profile make it a super addition to a nursery or bedroom. The surface of the dresser is a terrific place to put plush stuffed animals. They will look adorable at the end of the bed. Plus, they will be right where they need to be in case your little one wants to reach out for one to snuggle with.
Some dressers have drawers as well as a shelf. A standard dresser can have two long and two short drawers with a shelf at the bottom. The extra-wide dresser might have three short and two long ones with a long shelf. The shelf is handy for storing baskets that hold small items. Baskets in assorted sizes will help keep the room neat and organized. Being able to toss things in makes cleanup a breeze.
Animal and nature lovers will appreciate the elephant dresser. Hand-carved elephants line the front of the three large drawers. The whitewash natural finish allows the beauty of the wood grain to be visible. Place a decorative lamp, such as one with an animal design on the dresser for convenient lighting. There are bunny and butterfly lamps and even an elephant lamp that would enhance the dresser. Another option you might prefer a solid ceramic lamp, clear glass or a studio task light.
A chest of drawers that coordinates with the dresser adds plenty of storage. It can hold plenty of folded clothes and extra toys. The top of the chest is a super place to keep books for bedtime reading. Kid-friendly bookends can store the books neatly. Animal designs, alphabet and XO bookends are charming and practical accessories.
An armoire is an exceptional dresser. The glamorous design includes a clothing pole, two doors that open to three adjustable shelves and two drawers. The drawers have waxed wooden glides, English dovetail joinery and half-moon safety stops to protect little fingers from harm. The hardware is finished nickel. With all the storage space, the armoire makes a good spot to store extra blankets and throws. Faux throws are supersoft and extra warm. Thick bed blankets are wonderful to have in cold weather months. Thinner blankets work best in warmer climates and during the summer. Keeping an assortment stashed nearby ensures they’ll be readily available when needed.