GREENGUARD Gold Cerfitied collections for a healthy nursery.
- Emerson 4-in-1 Crib $599 – $699
- Drew Convertible Crib $699
- Camp 4-in-1 Convertible Crib $699
- Kendall 4-in-1 Convertible Crib $599
- Larkin 4-in-1 Convertible Crib $899 – $1,165
- Rory 4-in-1 Convertible Crib $999
- Babyletto Hudson 3-in-1 Crib $379
- Babyletto Maki Folding Crib $329
- Charlie 4-in-1 Convertible Crib $999
- Belden 4-in-1 Convertible Storage Crib $999
- Graham 4-in-1 Convertible Crib $1,199
- Mila 4-In-1 Crib $899
- Blythe 3-In-1 Convertible Crib $1,199
- Catalina 3-in-1 Convertible Crib $599 Special $549
- Kendall Convertible Crib $599 Special $399 – $499
- Blythe Convertible Crib $999
- Rory Convertible Crib $799 Special $479 – $799
- Sloan Crib $149 – $799
- Sloan Acrylic Convertible Crib $799
- Charlie Convertible Crib $799
- Emerson Convertible Crib $399 – $499
- Fillmore Convertible Crib $699
- Graham Crib $999 Sale $598.99 – $999
- Marlow Convertible Crib $499
- Ava Regency Convertible Crib $699
- Elsie Spindle Convertible Crib $499
- Reese Convertible Crib $599
- Dawson Crib $499
- Monroe Crib $699
- Flynn Crib $999
- Grayson Crib $699
- Bloom® Collapsible Crib $850
- Rachel Ashwell Crib $139 – $999 Sale $89.99 – $599.99
- Emerson Mini Crib & Mattress Set $599
- Kendall Low-Profile Convertible Crib $599 Special $399 – $499
- Hayden Mini Crib & Mattress Set $399
- Hayden Crib & Changing Table Combo $599 Special $479
- Grayson Storage Crib $999
- west elm x pbk Modern Convertible Storage Crib $799
- Gemma Storage Crib $999
- west elm x pbk Mid-Century Convertible Crib $149 – $499
- west elm x pbk Modern Convertible Crib $149 – $599
- Art Deco Crib $149 – $999 Special $119 – $999
- west elm x pbk Audrey Convertible Crib $699 Special $349
- Everton 3 In 1 Convertible Crib $799
- Aiden Crib $149 – $899 Special $89 – $539
- Nash Crib $149 – $599
- Layton Crib $599
- Knox Convertible Crib $399
- Babyletto Lolly 3-In-1 Convertible Crib $399
- Tatum Crib $599 Special $359
- Babyletto Origami Mini Crib $269
- Bristol Bassinet and Mattress Pad Set $399
- Bassinet & Mattress Pad Set $238.99 – $299 Sale $208.99 – $299
- Larkin Collection Wood Swatches $20
- Rory Collection Wood Swatches $20
Cribs and Bassinets
Choosing bedding for newborns and babies is an exciting time. Whether you are furnishing a brand new nursery, converting a room to a nursery or just redecorating, we have a large selection of safety-approved and high-quality cribs and bassinets at Pottery Barn Kids. The GREENGUARD Gold Certified bedding meets or exceeds strict chemical emission standards.
Most of our cribs can be converted to a toddler bed with a conversion kit, which extends the life of the crib. Cribs are built with wood or acrylic with lots of design features. Some have drawer space under the crib for stowing away necessities. Designs include elegant sleigh cribs, spindle and arched molding. Nursery bedding will complete the crib set with a crib sheet, quilt and bed skirt. The bedding keeps babies comfortable and content with soft fabric that’s gentle on delicate baby skin. Beautiful patterns are very decorative to bring personality and character to the room. The charm of animal prints like lions, elephants and sheep are adorable. There are anchors, roses and gypsy blooms to choose from too. Solids, stripes or sweet eyelet designs are fabulous in a nursery.
The mobile arm attaches to crib railing so you can hang a mobile over the crib. The arm swivels at the base so the mobile can be situated where your babies can gaze up at it. Mobiles help calm little ones and can be entertainment as they drift off into dreamland. The mobiles that play music can be especially soothing. Many options are available so you can choose one that matches the decorating theme or one that suits your fancy. Consider getting a few different ones to change them out periodically. Gold stars might be good for a while, then change it to seagulls or sailboats.
Sometimes space doesn’t allow for a full size crib. Check out the mini crib and mattress set. Built with solid pine, it is sturdy and made to be tucked into small spaces. Use lettering to hang your babies’ names or initials over the bed for a simple accent in tight quarters. If wall space is limited, initials are certain to stand out. With more space, you can spell out their names completely.
Another type of crib that is smaller in size is a low profile crib, which is ideal for petite parents. It’s 4 inches shorter than a standard crib and has three height adjustments for the mattress platform. There really are many options with cribs. Since you’re likely to spend lots of quality time by the crib, you might want a rug to stand on for comfort. Rugs come in assorted colors and patterns to complement the bedding. Bordered rugs can fit just about any motif. Or go for a bold rug that serves as a focal point in the room. Some of the rugs are activity rugs with car patterns, parks and construction. Once babies are sitting up and playing, the rug is a comfy spot to pretend to fly toy airplanes over the park or roll a toy truck along the car paths.
Add a nightlight in the nursery for soft lighting at night. The light provides extra security for babies especially if they waken during the night. And the nightlight will help guide you when you tiptoe in their room to peek in while they sleep.
There are lots of times when you need a bassinet instead of a crib. Bassinets can be placed in mom and dad’s room, a kitchen or den. These smaller sleep areas are wonderful for quick naps and cuddles. Reminiscent of a bygone era with Moses baskets, one of the bassinets has a removable top for a separate sleeping spot. Braided detail and a hooded area for shade make it great for taking outdoors. Other bassinets include options like wheels with locking casters for easy movement and child-safe finishes in natural tones. Thumblies and rattles are great to use along with bassinets. Babies love how soft they are, and the sound of the rattle might bring a smile or a giggle. Your babies’ giggles are likely to be the best sound ever.