- Hayes Low Bunk $1,299
- Fillmore Stair Loft Bed & Lower Bed Set $2,799 – $2,949
- Fillmore Stair Loft Bed $2,199
- Belden Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,799
- Belden Full-Over-Full Bunk $2,099
- Belden Twin-over-Full Stairloft Bunk $2,799
- Catalina Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,199
- Catalina Stair Loft Bed $1,999
- Camden Twin-over-Twin Low Bunk Bed $1,199
- Elliott Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,599
- Elliott Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed $1,799
- Elliott Full Loft System $2,399
- Elliott Full Loft System & Twin Bed Set $2,999
- Ava Regency Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,599
- Ava Regency Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed $1,799
- Owen Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,899
- Owen Twin Loft Bed $1,699
- Owen Twin Loft & Lower Bed Set $2,599 – $2,899
- Charlie Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,799
- Charlie Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed $1,999
- Camp Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,499
- Camp Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed $1,699
- Camp Full-Over-Full Bunk Bed $1,899
- Camp Twin Bunk System $1,999
- Camp Twin Bunk System & Twin Bed Set $2,745 Special $2,599
- Kendall Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,499
- Kendall Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed $1,699
- Playhouse Loft Bed $1,499
- Treehouse Loft Bed $1,599
- Tree House Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,899
- Catalina Bunk System $1,819.99
- Bunk Mattress $329 – $429
- Naturepedic® Organic Mattress $899 – $1,099
- Pottery Barn Kids Collection by Simmons® Luxury Firm Mattress $379 – $549
- Pottery Barn Kids Collection by Simmons® Plush Euro Top Mattress $479 – $649
- Trundle Mattress $249
Bunk Beds & Loft Beds
Bunk beds and loft beds offer distinctive style in a child’s bedroom or even a guest room. With two single beds and mattresses or a single on top and a full on the bottom, sleeping space is extended to accommodate siblings or extra friends. With a Pottery Barn Kids loft bed, floor space is expanded exponentially with elevated sleep space on the top and desk or storage space below. The beds come in a variety of colors and materials to match virtually any decor. Simply white, charcoal and cocoa colors enhance other furniture pieces in a child’s bedroom or a guest room.
Once you have the bunk beds or loft bed in place, it is time to find the perfect bedding set to finish the ensemble. Whether you have a princess who wants only the pinkest and frilliest comforter for her loft bed, or your young boy has a fascination with cars or superheroes, the perfect bedding set for bunk and loft beds await. If you have kids sharing a room, let each one create an individual space in the bunk with his or her own style of bedding set that expresses each personality.
What could be more fun than decorative pillows and blankets to add a touch of color and interest to bunk beds and loft beds? Extend a theme, such as Star Wars or Batman with distinctive pillows that add personality to a bedding ensemble. A child with a space fascination would likely love a blast-off pillow or even a glow-in-the-dark moon decorative sham pillow to decorate a bunk space. Any boy who loves superheroes will be right at home with the Marvel prints.
Parents and children can choose from among bunk beds with ladders and loft beds that contain their own staircase. Bunk and loft systems that contain extra storage space in the form of shelves and drawers are appreciated by parents and children alike to store all of those books and toys that may otherwise be left scattered around the room. These loft systems are ideal for small bedrooms where space is limited since they offer everything a kid could need in one compact piece of furniture. Some include a desk space, a set of drawers and some open shelves.
Provide your child with a bed that is more than a space for sleep, but for play and making memories as well. A loft bed that resembles a playful treehouse is a raised bed that is accessed by a ladder. There are options that can be decorated for both boys and girls in either a simple white or dark wood that comply with safety regulations for your peace of mind and support a twin mattress. This loft bed aids in creativity and play by providing both a place to sleep as well as a playhouse. The loft bed even includes cutouts in the house that appear to be windows that parents can cover with small curtains to really spruce up the treehouse.
There are plenty of options for siblings of different ages and sizes who are sharing a room as well. Twin-over-full bunk beds are designed with siblings of different ages in mind. A smaller twin mattress is set above a wider full mattress for an older sibling who needs a bit more space. Moreover, many of these bunks are designed so that the beds can stand alone as two separate beds when children may move into different rooms or decide they no longer want a bunk bed. Not only will bunk beds and loft beds add distinctive styling to a bedroom layout, the possibilities for decorating are virtually unlimited.