- Camp Twin Bed, Navy $479 – $849 Special $479 – $599
- Monique Lhuillier Upholstered Square Bed, Twin, Premium Performance Basketweave Navy Special $999 – $1,464
- Eliza Tufted Bed, Twin, Washed Grainsack Peacoat Navy $499 – $1,449
- Charlotte Upholstered Bed, Twin, Navy Twill $499 – $1,449
- Chesterfield Upholstered Bed, Twin, Navy Twill $599 – $1,599 Special $599 – $1,549
- Sylvia Twin Bed, Washed Grainsack Peacoat Navy $499 – $1,449
- Personalized Sylvia Upholstered Bed & Headboard $914 – $1,464
- Rowan Twin Upholstered Bed, Pewter Nailhead, Twill Navy $499 – $1,449
- Rowan Twin Upholstered Bed with PZ, Bronze Nailheads, Washed Grainsack Peacoat Navy $864 – $1,464
- Raleigh Upholstered Camelback Twin Bed, Navy Twill $499 – $1,349
- Raleigh Upholstered Camelback Bed with PZ, Twin, Navy Twill $814
- Raleigh Upholstered Square Bed and Headboard with Nailhead, Twin, Navy Twill $399 – $1,349 Special $399 – $1,249
- Raleigh Upholstered Square Bed with PZ, Twin, Navy Twill $814 – $934
- Camp Bunk Bed, Navy $749 – $1,499 Special $1,199
- Camp Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed, Navy $849 – $1,699 Special $1,359
- Camp Full-Over-Full Bunk Bed, Navy $1,499 – $1,899 Special $1,519
- Bunk System without Twin Bed, Navy $1,999 Special $1,599
- Bunk System with Twin Bed, Navy $2,749 Special $2,079 – $2,599
- Touch Up Pen, Navy $5 – $1,099 Sale $0.99 – $5
Beds & Mattresses
Once your baby is old enough to transition out of a crib and into a big kid bed, you’ll have the exciting task of trying to choose between our extensive collection of beds and mattresses. Pottery Barn Kids is proud to provide almost every type of bed imaginable beginning with our canopy beds. Children love canopy beds because it makes them feel like they are sleeping in a tent. You can opt for the bed with the canopy frame and decorate it with your own canopy sheers, or go with the unit that comes with a full fabric canopy that is designed to keep the light out for a peaceful night’s sleep.
Should your child’s bedroom be a bit on the small side, you’ll want to take advantage of the beds that come with additional storage. There are beds that features two large drawers that have beautiful brushed nickel drawer pulls, beds with three medium drawers that are adorned with pulls made of zinc with a brass finish, as well as beds with four smaller drawers that have classic iron pulls for a more industrial look. The drawers are perfect for holding everything from socks to board games.
Kids who enjoy having cousins or friends sleepover on a regular basis will get the most out of our daybeds that have a trundle bed underneath. The beds are multi-functional since they serve as a bed during the night and transform into a seating area during the day. Then there’s the bed that is neatly hidden underneath that pulls out to accommodate a guest. There are daybeds with a more simple design, as well as daybeds with a little more sophistication, which is a better choice for older kids.
When shopping for younger children, the specialty beds are sure to catch your eye. What little boy wouldn’t fall in love with a Batmobile bed, or the Star Wars™ bed that is created in the shape of the Millennium Falcon’s cockpit. There’s a vintage cruiser and a speedboat for children who enjoy spending time out at a sea. Does your family go camping frequently? If so, your little one may want the platform bed with tent canopy. As an added bonus, this unit also comes with a trundle bed. Finally, little girls will squeal with delight at the playhouse loft bed. During they day, your daughter can host a tea party with her stuffed animals inside the playhouse. At night she can climb up to the top and sleep on the second floor loft.
Another option is to select one of our beds that comes with a headboard. The advantage to these kids beds is that they are able to be personalized. Choose one letter you’d like to place on the headboard, such as a first initial or the beginning letter of a nickname, and it will be added to the center of the bed. Each letter stands 7" tall. The headboards come in a variety of shapes as well, so you can go with a rectangular board, scalloped board or a tufted headboard.
Parents who have two children who need to share a bedroom will love the bunk bed options. Smaller rooms would do well with the twin-over-twin bunk beds, while bedrooms that are more spacious are capable of accommodating twin-over-full beds. Some of the bunk beds are also equipped with drawers and a desk area so that kids have more storage space, as well as a spot to sit down and do homework. Other bunk beds are made with bookshelves, which is a great idea if your son or daughter enjoys spending his or her free time getting lost in a good story. Some of the units have ladders, while others have built-in stairs so you’re sure to find the exact configuration you’re looking for.