- Camp Bed $749 – $1,495 Limited Time Offer $479 – $1,345
- Camp Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,599 – $2,395 Limited Time Offer $1,119 – $2,395
- Camp Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed $1,799 – $1,889 Limited Time Offer $1,269 – $1,799
- Camp Full-Over-Full Bunk Bed $1,899 Limited Time Offer $1,419
- Camp Twin Loft System $1,999 – $2,149 Limited Time Offer $1,499 – $1,999
- Camp Twin Loft System & Lower Bed Set $2,745 – $2,995 Limited Time Offer $1,978 – $2,695
- Camp Extra Wide Dresser $1,099 Limited Time Offer $749 – $1,099
- Camp Drawer Chest $999 Limited Time Offer $669 – $999
- Camp Nightstand $299 – $319 Limited Time Offer $219 – $299
- Camp 4-in-1 Convertible Crib $699 Sale $559.99
- Camp 4-in-1 Crib Toddler Bed Conversion Kit $149 Sale $110.99
- Camp 4-in-1 Full Bed Conversion Kit $279 Sale $214.99 – $219.99
- Camp Nursery Dresser & Topper Set $899 – $1,099 Sale $711.99 – $869.99
- Camp Extra Wide Nursery Dresser & Topper Set $999 – $1,199 Sale $791.99 – $949.99
- Camp Storage Desk $299 – $799 Limited Time Offer $299 – $715
Decorate your kids' room with a sturdy rustic look that sets the stage for study and play. Our Camp Collection at Pottery Barn Kids marries tasteful classic wood aesthetic with sturdy design features that grow with your children. From beds that are ideal for drifting to dreamland to storage furniture that keeps essential items and treasures tucked away, this collection is just as well suited to use at home or for outfitting the kids' bedroom at your lake house.
Take nighttime routines to the next level with a Camp bunk bed system that allows two children to sleep in comfort. Whether you need bunks for a shared bedroom or want extra space for friends and cousins to sleep over, adding a bunk bed will double the fun for siblings and sleepover guests in your little explorers' room. You can even choose to add a full-sized bunk bed for older children who need a little extra room.
Loft beds are another good choice for growing kids since they give the bedroom multiple uses without taking up much extra space. Loft beds combine full workstations below a loft bunk to give your student a nice quiet study space in the privacy of his or her room. You can select loft beds in multiple finishes to blend in with decor or make a statement that hearkens back to your own adventure days at summer camp. There are loft options that give you another bed below and add a desk on the side for the ultimate way to maximize a small space. Add in some extra storage drawers to keep essentials close at hand, and you're well on the way to setting up the whole room in one fell swoop.
While you're at it, you can add a matching Camp dresser in the same finish to coordinate with your child's bed set. Choose from a tall dresser with a ledge underneath for boots and a knapsack. Pick a wide dresser that keeps everything within easy reach for younger children to store and access their items all on their own. Add some matching decor like prints and a custom lampshade to complete the look
If you're looking for a more traditional bedroom layout, you can select a single camp bed that has a charming classic head and foot board for making a boy's or girl's room take on an understated yet sophisticated look. Add a matching nightstand for holding books and a few extra necessities in a drawer below.
For those who are unsure what finish might work best in their kids' room, the best option is to order some sample swatches to help determine the best match for the decor in the space to be designed. Then, select your favorites from the Camp Collection for adding to the room you have in mind.
Before converting your space, make sure to take careful measurements to ensure that the furniture you have in mind will truly be the perfect fit. Pay particular attention to ceiling height and proximity to windows when considering bunk beds for smaller children. If you're considering multiple bunk bed sets for setting up the ultimate kids' vacation room or accommodating sibling sets, work through your blueprint to ensure that the layout will suit the bunks that you've chosen.
Once you've chosen your Camp bedroom set, then the real fun can begin. Choose bedding sets to match for smaller kids or coordinating prints in a color scheme that lets each child show his or her personality in their space. Add some quilts that play off the room color and choose curtains that add a new theme for the room. Finally, pick some artwork and metal letters to hang above each child's bed to let them know which bunk they can call their own.