Keep everything organized and in its place.
- $199 Limited Time Offer $149
- $299 Limited Time Offer $224
- $49 Limited Time Offer $36
- $89 Limited Time Offer $62
- $299 Sale $178.99
- $39 Limited Time Offer $29
- $149 Sale $73.99
- $79 Limited Time Offer $59
- $29 – $69 Limited Time Offer $16.99 – $51
Get Creative With a Kids Bulletin Board
Create a special place in a bedroom with a kids bulletin board. These decorative boards can be made of cork, canvas or fabric and give your kids their own command center for reminders, calendars, tickets, mementos, photos, notes and more. Some families like to choose a theme for each board, while others let each kid determine the direction of their own bulletin board themselves. With different frame styles, you can find a bulletin board or pinboard to match any decor or aesthetic. If you go for minimalist looks, you can let the board's content guide the style. A kids bulletin board is a fun way to display what's going on in their lives, so start shopping for yours today.
What Are Kids Pinboards and Bulletin Boards?
A kids bulletin board is much like your own bulletin board that you might keep in a home office or at work by your desk or a counter. The board itself mounts on the wall and stays in the location you choose, but you have tons of versatility in how you decorate the board.
- One of the key features of a bulletin board is that it becomes a living display. You can move items around with pins or magnets, depending on the board style you choose. Enjoy seasonal looks, post schedules, organize photos and more.
- Bulletin boards can be used in your kids' rooms for organization, much like you would employ kids shelving. Designate a section of the board for a particular topic or category of activity or install a few boards around a desk to encompass all they do.
- These boards offer a decorative function for stylish kids and parents who want to experiment with collections, collages and color stories. This is when changing the board's contents becomes a lot of fun. Update it for birthdays, holidays, school semesters and more.
Different Ways to Decorate a Kids Bulletin Board
Use your kids pinboards as another form of wall decor. Let them choose a palette and design motif that matches the rest of their bedroom or study. In a common area, you can look to the bulletin board to help bridge aesthetics, so that your kids feel like their sense of style flows throughout the home.
Complement other room decor with your selection. Find boards with metallic corners to highlight metallic furniture or hardware finishes. Choose an accent color, like navy or cream, to call out the bulletin board itself, plus other furniture and accents.
Let your kids immerse themselves in their bulletin boards for fun and organization.