- Abigail Jewelry Box Collection -White $39 – $99
- Abigail Jewelry Box Collection - Pink $39 – $99
- Disney Princess Jewelry Boxes $49
- Abigail Jewelry Box Collection - Gray $59 – $89
- Monique Lhuillier Mirrored Jewelry Box $89 Sale $52.99
- Crystal Lacquer Jewelry Boxes $49 – $59 Sale $28.99 – $34.99
- Blythe Jewelry Box Collection – Vintage Gray $79 Sale $46.99
- Abigail Jewelry Stand $49
- Charm Necklaces $22 Sale $6.99
- Lavender Harlow Jewelry Box Collection $39 Sale $29.99
- Dollhouse Jewelry Cabinet $189
- Aqua Harlow Jewelry Box Collection $24 – $39 Sale $14.99 – $29.99
- Pink Critter Jewelry Box Collection $39 Sale $22.99
- Pink Magic Sequin Train Case $39 Sale $22.99
- Aqua Heart Magic Sequin Train Case $29 Sale $16.99
- Gold Chain Charm Necklace $39 Sale $12.99
- Kitty Critter jewelry Case $39 Sale $30.99
- Bunny Critter Jewelry Case $29 Sale $22.99
- Gold Pearl Chain Charm Necklace $39 Sale $12.99
- Gold Saturn Chain Charm Necklace $39 Sale $12.99
A Girls' Jewelry Box for Every Space
A beautiful jewelry box is a staple item in every little girl's bedroom. Not only is it a chic piece of decor, but it provides them with a secure place to organize their growing jewelry collection. With so many different colors, sizes and styles of jewelry boxes available at Pottery Barn Kids, it is easy to find one that she'll always treasure.
Selecting the Ideal Jewelry Box
With so many different jewelry boxes available, it can be hard to pick a favorite but understanding the benefits of each makes it easier. Once you've narrowed down the type of jewelry box that makes the best choice, look at materials and colors to coordinate it with their room or bathroom.
For the items they reach for most, a jewelry stand makes a great choice. Place it on a bathroom vanity or dresser and they'll have a designated place to put their bracelets and earrings when they get ready for bed at the end of the day.
Travel Jewelry Boxes and Pouches
Your little jetsetter will be able to keep her favorite accessories safe and secure inside her suitcase when you treat her to a jewelry box designed for travel.
Small Jewelry Boxes
She'll always have a place to keep a few special trinkets when a small jewelry box adorns her dresser. Small jewelry boxes also make a thoughtful place to store locks of hair and small trinkets from the hospital. Small jewelry boxes make a great way to contain individual collections, too. Use a festive box to contain a holiday assortment of jewelry or a ballerina box to house costume pieces.
Multi-Compartment Jewelry Boxes
As her collection of jewelry grows, so must her jewelry box. Multi-compartment jewelry boxes with a combination of drawers, doors and storage compartments offer a designated place for earrings, bracelets, necklaces and special pins or accessories.
Wall-Mounted Jewelry Boxes
Take her jewelry storage to the next level by selecting a wall-mounted jewelry box large enough to contain heirloom and costume jewelry alike. These large pieces free up valuable space on their desk or dresser as well, making room for other accessories.
Creating a Thoughtful Gift
Jewelry boxes make a thoughtful gift idea for girls of any age, especially when they are personalized or even filled with a beautiful necklace, bracelet or pair of earrings. Jewelry boxes featuring locks provide them with an added level of security that the items they treasure are theirs alone. Give them as a baby gift they'll cherish or a birthday gift for a growing girl.