One-of-a-kind decor for a unique finishing touch.
- Capiz Cornice & Glitter Tulle Sheers $249
- Monique Lhuillier Gold Vine Cornice & Sheers $299
- Monique Lhuillier Rainbow Sequin Canopy $199
- Iridescent Glitter Canopy $149
- Monique Lhuillier Metallic Cornice Canopy $269
- Oversized Princess Canopy $199
- Classic Tulle Canopy $79
- Pearl Canopy $149
- Daisy Canopy $169 Sale $66.99
- Lasercut Canopy $169 Sale $100.99
- Light-up Glitter Canopies $179 Limited Time Offer $143 – $179
- Monique Lhuillier Blush Petal Canopy $199
- The Emily & Meritt Sparkle Ta-Da Canopy $199 Sale $118.99
- Rainbow Pom Pom Canopy $149
- Lilly Pulitzer Canopy In M'Ocean Eyelet $199 Sale $138.99
- Lilly Pulitzer Canopy In Tropi Call Me $179 Sale $124.99
- Muslin Canopy $129
- Thomas & Friends™ Tunnel Canopy $199 Sale $98.99
- House Canopy $199 Sale $78.99
- The Emily & Meritt Crown Cornice & Blush Sheers $299
- Justina Blakeney Canvas Crochet Canopy $249 Sale $148.99
Bed Canopies for a Fairytale Style
Accent your child's room with one of the bed canopies from Pottery Barn Kids for a look that's fun and elegant. There are princess-inspired canopies and those that feature popular children's characters such as Thomas and Friends™.
Features of Bed Canopies
There's a vast assortment of canopies from which to choose at Pottery Barn Kids, so it's easy to find the style you want. Here are just some of the features of these kids' canopies:
- These canopies have a sheer, floaty look that imparts sophistication to any space. If you want something that's inspired by royalty, consider the Monique Lhuillier Metallic Cornice Canopy, which features layers of champagne-colored tulle and a crown-shaped cornice finished in a gleaming gold tone.
- Some of these canopies have lights and sparkles for a magical look. Create a fun area for reading or pretend play with the Light-Up Glitter Canopy, which is crafted from white polyester mesh for lightweight durability.
- There are various ways to display these canopies. Many of them can be hung from a ceiling hook and used as a tent-like play space. For example, you could drape the canopy curtains back and accent the area with a small table and chairs for pretend tea parties. They can also be hung above your child's bed and draped over each side for an elegant accent.
- When shopping for a canopy for your child's room, you'll find that they range from simple to embellished. If your child loves colorful accents, consider something like the Rainbow Pom Pom canopy, which has brightly colored poms on a white twill base. Or, consider the Lilly Pulitzer canopy in Tropi Call Me, a vibrant pink and white print with trimmed with white poms.
Other Bedding and Accessories
Pottery Barn Kids also has lots of other items to coordinate with these canopies. There's bedding separates and sets in all kinds of colors and prints, along with plush shag and faux fur area rugs. String lighting can also be used to accent the canopy and impart a relaxed ambiance to the room. These canopies are a great choice for young children, but they're also on-trend for teens as well.
Shop the selection of bed canopies at Pottery Barn Kids to find the one that's right for your child. Whether your preferred look is dainty or dramatic, there's a canopy and plenty of coordinating accessories to help you create a stylish room.